sharetrader
Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Picked up both RSG & BDR yesterday on the basis that gold will bounce. ;-)
    Should be off like a rocket Monday.
    Gold looks good now to take out $1300
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

I got a little bit of nst yesterday.

Was thinking TRY too but not enough fund. Lol

RMS from 4-5c to 15c last couple months ...13.5c currently sold my ords at these levels and put the funds into RMSO 5.7c got another buy @5.5c ....I see 17-22c(ords 29c-34c before Aug expire) ... will get another couple Qtrly results ...then with opts in the money will should see RMS cash/bullion over 50mill ann in the Sept Qtr ...this will be where many Investor's will finally wake up RMS has a good future and pay 40c+

PXG-moved to 14c pull back on Qtr results shown high AISC on their ramping up of their kintore project which is to be expected next couple of Qtr will give as a much better idea of cost one we are producing the higher deeper grades of ore..
    NGF should be close to securing contracts to move toll treatment ahead ....major income for PXG with nil costs
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Never play with option before, how does it work? I think it's you can buy share before the expriy date, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    RMS from 4-5c to 15c last couple months ...13.5c currently sold my ords at these levels and put the funds into RMSO 5.7c got another buy @5.5c ....I see 17-22c(ords 29c-34c before Aug expire) ... will get another couple Qtrly results ...then with opts in the money will should see RMS cash/bullion over 50mill ann in the Sept Qtr ...this will be where many Investor's will finally wake up RMS has a good future and pay 40c+

PXG-moved to 14c pull back on Qtr results shown high AISC on their ramping up of their kintore project which is to be expected next couple of Qtr will give as a much better idea of cost one we are producing the higher deeper grades of ore..
    NGF should be close to securing contracts to move toll treatment ahead ....major income for PXG with nil costs

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    Never play with option before, how does it work? I think it's you can buy share before the expriy date, right?
    You need to look at the conditions attached to a particular issue of options but in the case of RMSO I believe that they are exercisable at 12c at any time prior to 1 August 2015. Correct, JB?

Incidentally, I saw a headline in this morning's AFR, article behind the paywall, to the effect that Owen "stronger for longer" Hegarty, once CEO of Oxiana/OZL, is tipped to be on the lookout for mining company acquisitions for an American investor, with $450m to spend. Could buy a lot of gold juniors with that kind of money - or maybe a stake in a bigger fish - such as OZL?

Pure speculation on my part but would be interested if anyone is able to penetrate AFR's paywall for more detail.

Last edited by macduffy; 31-01-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Not sure I would trust Owen Hegarty.
    He's a force of nature & a great salesman. Very similar mold to Twiggy Forrest. Probably why they get on so well.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Guru

Watch the gold junior wantabe Manas Resources (MSR) at opening on Monday...Gold Explorer company management running out of money..and have indicated (announced after closing on Friday) putting up a potential gold mine for sale sign....

The present Share price very low (1.8c) due to Management goals uncertainties, lack of communication, and failure to hurry up and find finance to continue...
    Last edited by Hoop; 01-02-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Always going to be tough in a place like Kyrgyzstan.
    Need very good grade i.e. low costs to make it worth the risk & the project doesn't look like high grade.
    They could be sitting on that one for a while I think.

Just brought back into PGI though the PGIDA ....10:1 con .....some major deals on the table if they can pull them off PGI should well be re-rated much higher overnight
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu