sharetrader
Page 51 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    With the POG is looking weak, might not be a good time to invest in goldies.
    Unless they have Hedging in place or produce Gold in weaker currencies like AUD gold which is $1520oz you have even higher cost producers making $200-$300oz margin etc..but I agree if the US POG continues downward the sentiment will get worse least till the Qtr report comes out with 40-50mill gold producer making 7-8mill in EBIT for just 12 weeks work
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Blood bath this morning in many goldies in fact even worse than yesterday in some cases, which is surprising seeing gold was unchanged.
    No bounce I so & shorts pounced. ;-)
    Some have held reasonably well & the premium has widened a little for preferred stocks such as NST & MLX vs others.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

IMO

BDR mkt cap re A$203 mill, (i hold) the exception today with their announcement re currency. The Gold price quoted in brazilian real approaching 10 year highs and re 90 % of BDR's site costs are in Real. If the current BRL gold price is maintained revenue will increase by US$37 MILLION!!! . S/p responded to announcement and was up to 28c but now drifted back to being flat for the day. Many other Goldies off their lows now,.

RSG and RMS were pretty bad today.

I would suggest we are getting very near a bottom, however USD strength is quite incredible at the moment.
    I still think a strong dollar is going to hurt the US economy & we will see some fallout from that.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

The U.S. economy is mainly about domestic spending, that's why Yellen doesn't really care about the high US dollar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I would suggest we are getting very near a bottom, however USD strength is quite incredible at the moment.
    I still think a strong dollar is going to hurt the US economy & we will see some fallout from that.

I think you will find the DOW etc will though.
    Corporate profits will plummet from multi nationals & then is the impact on oil & the masses of debt associated with shale.

@Daytr, did you know much about primary gold (PGO)?

Nope never heard of them

Ok, it might be just to small...