sharetrader
Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Seems a bit sell off among small gold stocks yesterday although the POG raised. The POG increase further last night, looking good today

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    Ok, it might be just to small...
    No doubt you've seen Paterson's recent research note on PGO? Available on PGO's website.

Or here:

http://www.primarygold.com.au/pdfs/r...032015_PGO.pdf
    Last edited by macduffy; 26-03-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Good time too load up in AUD asx gold producers ... The likes of RMS worth round 50mill but within weeks will announce yet another fat QTR profit round 8mill ebit(tax losses so straight to bank balance)..

PGI tomorrow should announce re- financing deal that could well light a rocket under the SP also solid aud profits with 1200usd hedge

Banned

With the A$ performing the way it is A$/gold is back near $A1600 - it has been here before when gold was c. US1700 and the AUDUSD was above 1.05 and back then the juniors were priced at 3-6 x what they are at the moment. Sentiment in the sector is terrible but it is worth watching those juniors that are turning a profit and have good positive cash-flow and ground that comes for free in the current bear market in aussie juniors.
    JB - I like RMS as a turnaround story and hold at 12c, would've been good to get in cheaper but then again from 2011/12 its been a big slide so not complaining. Also think SLR might rise again despite there troubles the past 18 months.

RMS going from 300k to 7.8mill to 11.1m profit per qtr is just brilliant but still the market has their head in the sand and pricing as though they haven't a future ..June Qtr RMS will start mining one of their high grade project with the second to follow not long after with 120koz p.a 2016/17+ outlook and a lower AISC my est 20-25mill per Qtr profit till the tax credits are used up guessing 100mill to go from memory.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Anyone else get an email from Trade Direct365 that they can no longer trade with NZ clients due to non FMA compliance? My account will be closed by them on the back of this. Bloody ridiculous !
    Anyone got alternative CFD providers they would recommend for trading Aussie stocks, currencies, indices, commodities etc ?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

No not yet but then I haven't used the account and don't plan to anytime soon....

better of just buying some of these cheap Jnr ASX goldies ... RMS breaking though major resistance
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Anyone else get an email from Trade Direct365 that they can no longer trade with NZ clients due to non FMA compliance? My account will be closed by them on the back of this. Bloody ridiculous !
    Anyone got alternative CFD providers they would recommend for trading Aussie stocks, currencies, indices, commodities etc ?
    i got the same email... i only opened the acc not long ago after you suggest it.. anyway.. i don't have a open position atm.. so it's not too bad for me..

anyone would comment/updates on PXG? touching 52wks low yesterday but bounce back, strong support around 8c...

From PXG MD ....

Dear All

Please find the link below to our latest announcement.

While a difficult decision, the temporary suspension of small mining projects is the most prudent one and we now will focus on the Mick Adams development with Norton and the heap leach project.

Kintore West has been disappointing. Drill and blast performance has been poor and grade reconciliation in the second mill campaign below forecast. Selective small scale mining of these bulk stockwork systems has proven difficult and only reinforces the importance of heap leaching as a processing pathway.

Mining at Kintore will be completed by the end of April and milling will continue with the third campaign running until the end of May.

The additional projects, Burgundy, Red Dam, Nazzaris will remain under review and timing aligned with cash flow from the Norton JV. We expect execution of the formal agreement in coming weeks and development to commence within 3 months. This delivers significant cash to the business.

Heap leach financing is well underway with interest from local and overseas financiers. With the project generating A$10m pa over its initial 7 year life, the project is extremely robust. Combined with the Norton JV cash flow, these projects have significant value.

To view the announcement, click on the link below:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2015041...5ch1ld4j8y.pdf