sharetrader
Page 54 of 125 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Not much at the moment. I think a lot of goldies are now pretty well priced.
    There are a couple that might look better value today with a bit of a sell off, but might be better to wait another day or two as well.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Directors of CAV buying another 1mill shares recently ann today ....SP up 20% today on the news ...CAV certainly volatile trading band 1c to 2.5c to the recent intraday high 4.5c (trading some 1mill shares per minute just on just good sample results) .....bring on good drill results and it will really take-off 6c+ IMHO
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Mid-Long term say 2020 outlook going make many very wealthy from the PM micro-cap sector..If your've got the stomach to buy at these record lows and hold ....well thats my plan ..

.. another company I plan to hold long term
    BOK

BOK has massive leverage to Manuka's + Mt boppy mining success along with the Silver /Gold Price ...low volume 10% here or there means Zero currently...

Recalling how great CCU future looked with $40oz AUD Silver back a few years has me very bullish when you think ANZ pick gold to be in the $2000oz USD range within 4.5yrs ---say $2300oz AUD
    Now if the Silver/gold ratio drops like it did last time Gold moved strongly >>> you also put in the long 400yr average ratio 16:1 .....and if you use how much Silver is mined every year on year to Gold you get 8:1 (the true ratio IMHO)

Current Ratio =73:1

So 2300oz AUD say 20:1 ratio = $115oz AUD !!!

Now CCU got to a market value of $250mill @ 40oz silver on ramp up >>>>>>BOK has CCU assets Plus 1moz gold assets + plant etc

And it's worth 15.5mill LOL see you guys 2020 when I retire hopefully on a successive Manuka + mt boppy gold operation adding huge 200mill+ EBIT p.a and a much much higher Mktcap
    Last edited by JBmurc; 10-06-2015 at 09:43 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Thanks a lot JB for increasing my workload BOK sounds like a wee Gem atm which i will have to do a magpie on. cheers JT

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks a lot JB for increasing my workload BOK sounds like a wee Gem atm which i will have to do a magpie on. cheers JT
    Yes #1 BOK ,2# CAV ,#3 PXG ,#4 RMS ....IMHO if all goes to plan #1-50-60 bagger #2-20+ bagger #3-10+ bagger #4-RMS 10+ bagger

well I can dream .....

PXG worth keeping an eye on known leaking ship SP moved strongly on nil news on friday ......Zijin , EVN both want PXG resources(already hold major positions) .......$2000oz AUD gold predictions >>could really move on T/O news or J.V CONTRACT
    Last edited by JBmurc; 14-06-2015 at 09:36 AM.

And there we go Zijin making a takeover bid for PXG....>>>>leaky ship ......broker talking it up as well I heard

Wonder if this was the reason for JP stepping down

My largest holding so hoping to see some good gains

still not going to sell to the bastards that have been putting are SP under pressure to get it cheap ....20c min IMHO
    Last edited by JBmurc; 22-06-2015 at 11:33 AM.

IMO

This is a great report courtesy of nordesmic small and big Goldies. I hold BDR,MML,OGC,PGI

http://betweenthelinesfinance.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Gold-Stock-Report-June-2015.pdf

Thanks for posting JT, agree, its a good summary & some reasonable analysis.
    The last company they mentioned BYR looks interesting.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

"Evolution Mining [ASX: EVN] is believed to have taken its stake in Phoenix Gold [ASXXG] to 19.8% on Friday, it was said. A line of stock representing about 10% of shares on issue was crossed in the market at AUD 12c.

Evolution declined to comment but it has not approached Phoenix with any proposals at the time of publication.

Phoenix suitor Zijin Mining [HKG 2899], it was added, is not the seller. Last month Zijin, one of China’s largest gold miners, announced it had executed a pre-bid agreement with Phoenix’s 17.9% shareholder Geologic Resource and said it intended to make an AUD 0.10 per share off-market takeover offer. Zijin’s move blocked Evolution’s tranche 2 placement in Phoenix, leaving Evolution with 9.4% in Phoenix from its first tranche.

Evolution’s move would appear to put a floor price on any bid Evolution may make.

This news service has reported that although Phoenix considers AUD 0.10 per share well short of what it can accept the two parties are in talks trying to reach some agreement around value and conditionality.

This news service has reported that other parties, including Evolution, are active in its data room."