sharetrader
Page 59 of 124 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Agreed! What a turn around and still for sale for less than 2x earnings.......

Banned

After reading that Stanley Druckenmiller bought into gold via the Gold ETF back in August (although he later exited the investment and replaced it with a call option over the shares) I thought the same strategy might work this time around too. So far its seems to be doing quite well. I purchased RRL - one of the few goldies I could find with a chart showing a strong uptrend. Production is at the top end of FY16 forecasts, and costs are below forecast (AISC at A$918). Strong cashflow generation and increasing dividend payout. Good exploration results coming through, and mine life extensions. What do you guys think of RRL?

RRL good solid investment .. not the cap growth of some others but a good blue chip Gold producer

....worth a read

http://www.thebull.com.au/articles/a...in-market.html
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

The 'Golden Horse' Ramelius keeps on running! Up 9.4% today, and looks like it will get into the .30c level this week. Not a lot of sellers.
    Will just hold on tight, and see where we get to.

Sure enough, RMS busted through to .32c and looks ready to have another good day today.
    Investing 101 "never fall in love with a share"
    but this one sure is a 'looker'

Cool Lol

Very good MKO (my only gold stock) rocketed up 33% today and here I was gutted to not have held onto my RMS ....have placed my sell order in for MKO @ 12c which I think will be a fair price once the merge with EAR is announced ....Large Gold plant + Gold resources = the next RMS

and it now looks like we have sold the house so another 20-30k into the market .....PGO - EAR -NKP -MKO all look very good buys IMHO
    Last edited by JBmurc; 08-02-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I see gold is now at 1197.85 - ready to bust up through 1200. mko rms and others should have another good day. I am interested to see if ear goes with a full merger or just a JV and who will do best out of it ---may need to pick up a few ear, but could get caught up in a TH and cap raise.

Well I understood MKO md who has now been made a director of EAR hold huge stakes in both ...pretty much a perfect fit for both companies I can,t see any issues ...3 mko for every 1 EAR ... Will have all the cash needed to start mining the near surface resource EAR have .... The next RMS

I chose to double my Mko holding on the open. I'm thinking that as they have the infrastructure, to process the ore, they may have the stronger hand. ...but as I have said before
    IHANIWIATA

Looks like you may sell today! (up 56%) 2day!!

I bought on 19/01/2016 at 2.7c they just went up 2.7c in the last half hour!!!

Well-done! and thanks.
    Last edited by penn; 12-02-2016 at 11:41 AM.