sharetrader
Page 60 of 124 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Looks like you may sell today! (up 56%) 2day!!

I bought on 19/01/2016 at 2.7c they just went up 2.7c in the last half hour!!!

Well-done! and thanks.
    Yes I got a few more at 2.6c ... Took my 507k holding average to 3.2c...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I've had a nice little run-up with MOY

(from brokers report 12/02/16)
    Beer & Co has maintained there is significant upside in MOY.
    Our base case valuation, of 19c, is based on a
    gold price of $1200/oz, or $A 1714/oz, using an AUD-USD
    rate of 0.700.

(Using the spot price, Beer & Co’s risked valuation of MOY is 21c.)
    MOY continues to de-risk and drill known mineralisation.
    MOY will invest $10m each year in drilling. Beer & Co’s
    base case valuation assumes 2.0Mt, grading
    1.5g/t, at a finding cost of $103/oz.
    Beer & Co believes that MOY will achieve a lower finding
    cost than we have assumed in our valuation.

Took half off the table this morning, but may buy back if pog drops under (US) $1200/oz

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes I got a few more at 2.6c ... Took my 507k holding average to 3.2c...
    What share are we talking about here? SOC is it?? Are theY still the go?? Much better than GOR??
    Last edited by Logen Ninefingers; 16-02-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Guru

I see gold is now at 1197.85 - ready to bust up through 1200. mko rms and others should have another good day. I am interested to see if ear goes with a full merger or just a JV and who will do best out of it ---may need to pick up a few ear, but could get caught up in a TH and cap raise.
    Sounds awesome!! Currently USD 1191.32!!!

Nah not SOC, We mostly were talking MKO, They fell back this afternoon, but still may come good.
    The world oil situation may now be settled, with oil going up, world shares going up, Gold could be heading back down for a little while.
    I am led to understand that EAR have changed all of their contact details to be the same as MKO.

------------> DYOR ----> IHANIWIATA

Veteran novice

Nah not SOC, We mostly were talking MKO, They fell back this afternoon, but still may come good.
    The world oil situation may now be settled, with oil going up, world shares going up, Gold could be heading back down for a little while.
    I am led to understand that EAR have changed all of their contact details to be the same as MKO.

------------> DYOR ----> IHANIWIATA
    Aren't Japanese - and others' - negative interest rates a powerful incentive for gold prices to remain firm?

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Aren't Japanese - and others' - negative interest rates a powerful incentive for gold prices to remain firm?
    You would think so, but spot gold is down 3.15% right now, and I honestly have no idea where it will go -short term, but I hope we are at the start of a bull run on gold.

No one knows exactly where GOLD price is heading but currently in AUD the gold miners are making huge profit margins...

As too OIL and Gold during both recent Bull Trends they headed in the same direction >>>>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

It's been a great last few months for many of the gold juniors.

I've got a mix of producers and explorers. Most of the producers have had a good few months, standouts have been RMS, MOY, SAR, BDR.

I see volumes starting to rise across many of the explorers I hold and prices slowly moving upwards. Some of my explorers (WCN, ARD, IVR, BGS) should have some drilling results released soon so hopefully positive results combined with a rising gold and silver price will give the share price a good boost.

IMO

Thanks for that corran; so the last to lift riskier small cap goldies are rising with the Gold Horde Tide. that seems a pretty strong endorsement of the gold price trend. Heres hoping.