sharetrader
Page 62 of 124 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

AArrgh PAN boomed 29% on friday and I ended up instead buying MGX (went nowhere) ....really got to sort out my poor decisions of late ..(bit rusting of late)
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

grrr... I did something similar, sold BGS on thursday, on friday it went up 30%. Oh well....
    Last edited by corran; 05-03-2016 at 09:50 PM.

IMO

Is this the beginning of an explosive Thunderflash Kamuro Gold Burst. GOLD officially in a Bull mkt ,21% up. From micro explorers up.

https://www.janus.com/bill-gross-investment-outlook from w69

Yes going be much happier if my MKO - NKP - MGX trades play out well before the rest of the ASX Gold sector gets to expensive and I have to go looking in the Other sectors for better growth stocks
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

just read this in a EAR presentation .....

The Australian Eastern Goldfields contain ~30% of World gold reserves !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now think about a Merged MKO-EAR >>> 730sqkm + EAR Zaphod + High grade Juiius Discovery + 2.3mpta plant / camp nearby >>

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    just read this in a EAR presentation .....

The Australian Eastern Goldfields contain ~30% of World gold reserves !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now think about a Merged MKO-EAR >>> 730sqkm + EAR Zaphod + High grade Juiius Discovery + 2.3mpta plant / camp nearby >>
    I have removed my sell order for my (few) EAR shares, I can see 4 buyers wanting 336,000 @ 0.12c and not a lot for sale. I guess one of those bids is yours JB, - does look like the perfect merger (and they share the same head-office now) This does need to progress with wisdom and skill, plus a sprinkle of luck, and holders of both should come out well.

Yes no not a buyer of EAR ....MKO looks cheap though ....so much interest in the sector .....glad I loaded up in MGX iron ore boomed overnight
    so much money flowing back into the ASX resources sector .....when to sell now been a killer for me of late ....

PGO 4c now.... one sell order 7c ...could see this over 10c before mid year

and i had 200k at one stage 1.8c av from memory

Trying to BUY more MKO ...just got of the phone with the MD..... if this all comes together with the interest in the ASX Gold market the SP will rocket

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Trying to BUY more MKO ...just got of the phone with the MD..... if this all comes together with the interest in the ASX Gold market the SP will rocket
    I agree on that. - Any idea of A time-frame to get the whole general Mish-mash up and going?