sharetrader
Page 65 of 124 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    kdr seems to have more upside potential.. what do you guys think? JB and Penn
    Yeah, I had a nice little run-up on kdr but sold out at14.5c
    Now they 'think they may have lithium' my feeling is wait and see,
    There are far more advanced LITHIUM plays

kdr seems to have more upside potential.. what do you guys think? JB and Penn
    Have looked across KDR from the connection to RMS (they lease RMS Burbanks from memory this costs them round 1mill p.a) and still not convinced its a great buy at this stage ..

-15.4mill MCap- 6.6mill in debt -2.1mill cash

they do have 1.2moz resource say 200koz-300koz in reserves .....at Mt holland with good exploration upside ....production likely start of 2018 ... giving est AISC just under $1200oz AUD

good one for the watchlist ....but for me MKO - NKP should do better this year
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Missed both boats, MOY and Irc, might have to wait for them drop back a bit.
    Why is buying into a strengthening stock a bad move? Both these company's have all their best days ahead of them.

DYR - MOY have been drilling the sh*t out of their tenements and are announcing an upgrade in resources & reserves at the end of April (we are in mid April now).

IRC just announced spectacular drill results at Teal - you can still get shares at 10 cents or thereabouts.

If the share prices are holding or not dropping by much in an environment where the gold price is falling, that's a good thing. It means buyers / holders can see the potential.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Yeah, I had a nice little run-up on kdr but sold out at14.5c
    Now they 'think they may have lithium' my feeling is wait and see,
    There are far more advanced LITHIUM plays
    Lithium is the buzz-word / craze and everyone is scrambling to get associated with it. I'll get into lithium after this next up-coming GFC has been and gone and the dust has settled.

IMO

Just a heads up guys; there is a Lithium thread now if int.There has and are really good profits to be made now, no need to wait.

it's been a great last couple of weeks for my goldies but it's been two of my little silver plays that have been shining brightest namely ARD and IVR.

ARD is currently drilling in it's Kempfield project and is expected to announce the first results next week. Hopefully good results coupled with a rising silver price will push this much higher.

i have never buy silver miners. They usually follow gold prices right? I mean the silver price

Hi babymonster - the companies I mentioned are silver explorers. The silver price is a factor but I think what is more important are company specific factors (the results of their drilling, how much dilution occurs when they raise funds, etc). Very high risk, but potentially high reward.

I like high risk high reward

I like high risk high reward
    I like lower risk high reward
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu