sharetrader
Page 66 of 125 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Still holding CAV, who knows may make up my lossess after a strong last couple of days.
    "Gold is money, everything else is credit"- J.P. Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    Still holding CAV, who knows may make up my lossess after a strong last couple of days.
    LOL yes really kicked into gear of late ...I don't really see the value ,,in what we have seen to date outside a few good drill results
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Enjoying today ...MKO & NKP up strongly ...go a few of my MKO up for sale ....happy to take a 150% return over 5 months hold ....will let the rest run (only sell 20%)

what's on my watchlist >>> ATC , HZN , but most likely go for MGX
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Enjoying today ...MKO & NKP up strongly ...go a few of my MKO up for sale ....happy to take a 150% return over 5 months hold ....will let the rest run (only sell 20%)

what's on my watchlist >>> ATC , HZN , but most likely go for MGX
    i got hzn...

Yes HZN looks good buying ..but I thinkI will wait till a satisfactory debt solution can be sorted or oil head above $50bbl where they will be able to start paying of a good chunk of the 100mill+ debt qtry.......

MGX well under cash-backing making a nice profit now on there I.O operation ,,,insurance payout to come ...

AUD GOLD $1717oz ......and looking like it will continue to rise on weaker AUD and stronger USD Gold

Guted to sell my kdr for a 10% profit.

IMO

Be int in your reason selling for selling?

AUD weaken has pushed AUD Gold to $1740oz 's ....if this continue I think we may well see $1800oz AUD before MAY is done

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    LOL yes really kicked into gear of late ...I don't really see the value ,,in what we have seen to date outside a few good drill results
    It's the LI play that has the SP doing so well atm. Once we get thru the resistance at .02C and an Ann pending it should sail