Page 68 of 125 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

So MOY still marches on.!
    Have been a buyer for months
    MK 123m
    No Debt
    EPS 10,8c
    P/E ratio (Adjusted) 1.53
    - Forecast production of 80,000-85,000oz at AISC of A$1180-A$1220/oz for 2016.
    -27% increase in Ore Reserves to 159,000oz after just 3 months of
    drilling – extends mine life beyond current schedule; total resource
    inventory of 1.01Moz.
    -Constructed in 2012 for initial capital cost of $89M 1.5Mtpa CIL ore treatment plant located adjacent to the largest deposit in the field (Golden Eagle)
    Currently demonstrating ability to replace mined ounces while growing mine life
    Then we had the up-date two days ago:-
    Outstanding high-grade results returned from all prospects drilled at Nullagine Gold Project in WA
    Latest hits such as 12 m at 8.5 gpt, 4 m at 43 gpt, 1 m at 171 gpt and 6
    m at 10 gpt to under pin Mineral Resource and Ore Reserve update.
    Oh and pog just hit AUD 1778!
    What's not to love about this?
    DYOR IHANIWIATA

IMO

BYR in trading halt re results from drill program imminent. Leaky ship by the looks with s/p up re 30% today with nearly 20 mill shares through.Tomorrow looks promising.

Scoping study out from EAR ...toll treatment planned

Certainly looks like MKO 80kms to plant etc... will get the bulk of the $485 per oz priced into the scoping study .. so 33koz p.a x $400 =13.2mill gross to MKO ??

Last time I talked with MR he did state round $18 per ton AISC to run BZW on current prices etc....so take out 7.2mill ... should see least 6mill+ to MKO EBIT @ current AUD gold prices

And with so much room to grow only round 20% of BZW (400ktpa) I hope MKO can announce more feedstock to come to get to full 2mtpa ..... maybe they will have enough of their own to least double EAR feedstock ....

MKO ready to launch.... just look at EGS I don't see why MKO could blow past EGS with another major toll treatment deal with very good exploration results... 200mill+ cap etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    You been following the news on WCN AUCU deposit JT/JB? And do you have any opinion on whether the heads or oppies would be a better bet? oppies are 3c expiring may 2017, DISCL I am holding oppies currently
    Sorry Clip. A mate is into WCN and i look at it a lot but my punt money is stuck in BYR atm until T/H lifted tomorrow anyway;don't want to risk anymore on exposure in explorers atp. Super high risk be careful DYOR.

Fair enough. was watching BYR over the past few weeks, kicking myself a bit now hah. Looks like they might have struck gold, excuse the awful pun, as they've now gone into suspension until earliest Friday - maybe doing a nice big pretty gold report

IMO

BYR re 5.6c atm, Gold over US$1300 oz
    Sold just over a third(2.9c my entry). Extremely tin arse on this one no skill involved on my part.

Burey Reports Exceptional Gold Results
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 24-06-2016 at 03:28 PM.

IMO

MKO -- toot toot //// muti bagger here we come

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa...onzewing-mill/
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

BYR 6.9c. $11.6 mill placement. Awaiting next drill results not far away. A bit of fever is hitting Goldies atm.Download Document 95.99KB

Yes is heating up for sure .....and about time i've been a ASX gold bull for years.....

Can't believe MKO hasn't moved more on that last ann. I just don't think the market really understands how valuable having a 2.3mtpa gold plant in eastern Gold fields is currently ...and now with 3yrs of 1mtpa lease to be contracted any day now...pure crazy market value given only 24mill!!

I've crunched the numbers time and time again and it's just not going take all that much for MKO to 10 bag or even be a 30 bagger ...all it needs is a good Gold Reserve be it from the drill-bit or J/V or chq book ....which all looks likely ....

,,,,comparing MKO assets 100-120mill Gold Plant + 280koz Gold resource + great exploration grounds +IRC shares + EAR J/V in the pipeline 2Q 17 + the MKO MD the biggest holder ....and now with this lease deal worth muti-millions + the plant refurbished by the lessee (saving millions)..

then compare that to a explorer with no plant or camp or power dams roads , airfield etc etc .... but some good resources and holders believe they should be worth hundreds of millions ?? ...no idea on timeframe or costs to produce one single oz of metal ....but many a punter loves to soak it up....TIME is always the last factor many a ramper put into the equation ....

I do believe the very small free-float isn't doing MKO favours with the rampers as its not going be easy to trade....
    Last edited by JBmurc; 06-07-2016 at 09:31 PM.