85,000 oz.
    All-in sustaining costs were $1195/oz. This is at the lower end of fullyear
    guidance of $1180/oz – $1220/oz.
    (Prob cant call this a Junior now)
    I posted this on 12/04/2016
    Share price was 13.5c
    Todays quarterly:-
    No surprises but:-
    Millennium generates $10.0 M free operating cashflow from another strong Quarter of production.
    Cash on hand up $5.8 M to $20.4 M; no debt
    Acquisition of 12 tenements within the greater Nullagine Gold Project
    Production year-to-date of 45,926 oz and ahead of CY2016 guidance of 80,000 oz - 85,000 oz

Share price now:- 26.0c ......Lovin it!

Great stuff. I put an order in to top up this morning before the announcement came out. That didn't work out too well. Hopefully a pull back and my order will be picked up.

The bet here is obviously the LOM. If the drilling is successful and POG stays strong we are in for a heck of a ride. Indications are that the drilling will be successful too, given all the commentary. And I am very bullish on the POG given confidence in paper currency may start to fall away after all these failed stimulus attempts ten years on from the GFC.

Im no geologist, so does anyone have any idea what sort of ore reserve upgrade we are expecting in October? They've obvious got favourable results so it's just a matter of how much it would seem

To expand on my paper currency comment and why it might be good for gold. I put some thoughts together recently:
    http://20kstockproject.blogspot.com/...-currency.html

Quote Originally Posted by muss1 View Post
    Great stuff. I put an order in to top up this morning before the announcement came out. That didn't work out too well. Hopefully a pull back and my order will be picked up.

The bet here is obviously the LOM. If the drilling is successful and POG stays strong we are in for a heck of a ride. Indications are that the drilling will be successful too, given all the commentary.
    Im no geologist, so does anyone have any idea what sort of ore reserve upgrade we are expecting in October? They've obvious got favourable results so it's just a matter of how much it would seem
    This is not my work
    but as a guessatitement
    looks OK to me.

Lets have a crack at fundamentals going forward:

Mkt Cap:.................$174 mil
    SP:.............................23.5c
    # of shares:..............740 mil
    Annual prod (av)......82,500 ozs
    AISC:........................$1193/oz
    Revenue:...................$1793/oz
    Admin & other exs.....$2 mil

Npat:..........................$47.5 mil
    EPS:............................6.4c

Current P/E................3.67

Prospective P/E..........10

SP:.............................64c (prospective.)

As drilling progresses at $3 mil/qtr, one has to assume that LOM* will be increased to
    at least 10 yrs within 2 years.

BUT.............. dyor ihaniwiata

IMO

Ive read 40-50% of production is hedged @$1689-$1719 oz

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Ive read 40-50% of production is hedged @$1689-$1719 oz
    This is the current situation re-hedge.
    As at the end of the Quarter, Millennium has hedged approximately 50 per cent of its forecast production for the September 2016 quarter at $1689/oz
    and 40 per cent of its forecast production for the December 2016 quarter at $1719/oz.
    Subsequent to the end of the Quarter, a further 9,289 oz of hedging at $1846/oz was committed
    for delivery during the September 2016 quarter, taking advantage of favourable spot gold prices.
    1846!

Anyone like KBL - GOLD PRODUCER

starting to show some good volume and should break 1c soon (TODAY) - they had some hick-ups with flooding and are back up and running so share price should move up to around 1.5c or 50% gain on current price - good little punt if thats your thing GLTA and DYOR

Heres some recent info on KBL from another share investor forum.... definatey have some serious assets by looks of things - others thoughts ??
    "They are putting all their effort into getting Mineral Hill back into production. Triako resources had the mine on care and maintenance and KBL bought it a few years back. The mill cost $70M to build (1990 pricing) and $30M has been spent by KBL on enhancing it. Since April it has been running smoothly, except that the central Australian heavy rains washed out the haul road from the current open pit in early June causing the SP to drop from 1.5c to a low of 0.4c

Currently this is earning about $1M+ per month. When they have sorted themselves out at Mineral Hill, then they can develop Sorby Hills. The largest undeveloped Lead and Silver project in Australia. It has a multi-decade life."
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 18-07-2016 at 04:09 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUMACHER View Post
    Anyone like KBL - GOLD PRODUCER

starting to show some good volume and should break 1c soon (TODAY) - they had some hick-ups with flooding and are back up and running so share price should move up to around 1.5c or 50% gain on current price - good little punt if thats your thing GLTA and DYOR

Heres some recent info on KBL from another share investor forum.... definatey have some serious assets by looks of things - others thoughts ??
    "They are putting all their effort into getting Mineral Hill back into production. Triako resources had the mine on care and maintenance and KBL bought it a few years back. The mill cost $70M to build (1990 pricing) and $30M has been spent by KBL on enhancing it. Since April it has been running smoothly, except that the central Australian heavy rains washed out the haul road from the current open pit in early June causing the SP to drop from 1.5c to a low of 0.4c

Currently this is earning about $1M+ per month. When they have sorted themselves out at Mineral Hill, then they can develop Sorby Hills. The largest undeveloped Lead and Silver project in Australia. It has a multi-decade life."
    Interesting well worth doing some more study on ...I do understand they have a few debt issues to sort out soon ...will put on the watchlist

......--------------------------------------------------------

Update on MKO ....

some 18.5mill traded since the start of July .....still 9 trading days to go for the month ....could well trade over 30mill for the month of July if the Lease details are announced soon >>>> putting this interest into perspective there has only be around 32mill shares for the first half of 2016 (Jan-June)
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Interesting well worth doing some more study on ...I do understand they have a few debt issues to sort out soon ...will put on the watchlist

......--------------------------------------------------------

Update on MKO ....

some 18.5mill traded since the start of July .....still 9 trading days to go for the month ....could well trade over 30mill for the month of July if the Lease details are announced soon >>>> putting this interest into perspective there has only be around 32mill shares for the first half of 2016 (Jan-June)

Well JB- this may answer some of your questions:
    check out the last paragraph - KBL is backed by China’s biggest silver and lead smelter, Henan Yuguang Gold and Lead, and also has interests at the Mineral Hill Mine in NSW and Constance Range in Queensland.

looks like they waiting for Base metal prices to recover but they state the mine would produce a whopping 2.8 million ounces of silver PER annum wow -( the ore body is shallow and highly economical and would return great !!$$$$$$$) and if silver price continues to rise as we are seeing, it may justify the trade off for low base price of lead and send them into production earlier - all the infastructure is ready and however in the meantime they are a GOLD producer so they will continue with that for now -

p.s they recently traded over 250 million shares up to 1.4c and fell back to current levels after so much buying pressure so its holding well, forming a base and positioning itself for another run - today hopefully

KBL have Australia's largest undeveloped Silver-Lead-Zinc mine ..mmmm Juicy Indeed

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa...ars-off/#page1

“Depending upon price, the mining lease is granted and it (the project) could be brought on-stream reasonably quickly but it would be a couple of years at the earliest,” he said.

“All that is predicated on the major uplift of the price of lead.

“It’s something that’s potentially very valuable and could be a big employer ... but it’s on hold.”

Sorby Hills was given the final tick of State Government approval in 2014 when Environment Minister Albert Jacob signed off on the project after 2 1/2 years of negotiations.

The modest capital expenditure venture was originally planned to produce up to 80,000 tonnes of lead and 2.8 million ounces of silver a year from the shallow ore body, with an estimated annual value of more than $200 million.

Major construction components include a crushing station and grinding section to reduce the size of rocks, a floating plant to remove lead and silver from fine mud, and a tailings dam.

The mine site and processing facility would be built 50km north-east of Kununurra near the Northern Territory border, with concentrate to be trucked in sealed containers to Wyndham Port.

KBL is backed by China’s biggest silver and lead smelter, Henan Yuguang Gold and Lead, and also has interests at the Mineral Hill Mine in NSW and Constance Range in Queensland.

Disclaimer: I bought a nice parcel at .009 yesterday, looking for a run back to 1.5c + very soon
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 19-07-2016 at 07:35 AM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

KBL - Now at the 1c wall - buyers building and i expect 1c to be wiped out today and we should see a nice run to around 1.5-1.8c now they back in production

At 1c and an actual Gold producer is lunacy with POG heading up not to mention a processing mill worth 100 million+ approx and a world class undeveloped silver mine potential with 2.8 million output oz silver planned per annum

AATWT
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 19-07-2016 at 12:42 PM.