sharetrader
Page 71 of 125 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Buyers building and pressure now at 1c - cant wait to see this run once we punch through 1c - as always patience required- looks like today could be good entry
    i also noticed yesterday anything placed to sell at .009c was wiped immediately and now buyers over 13 million lining up so someone accumulating which is good sign-

Update : OH WELL - not today sold onto .009

Note:KBL is backed by China’s biggest silver and lead smelter, Henan Yuguang Gold and Lead, and also has interests at the Mineral Hill Mine in NSW and Constance Range in Queensland.
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 19-07-2016 at 02:13 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Man wish I brought some KDR.asx didn't really spin my wheels when I looked months ago 8c-9c ..now 33c with talk of 50c+
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Man wish I brought some KDR.asx didn't really spin my wheels when I looked months ago 8c-9c ..now 33c with talk of 50c+
    I know, I did! but sold out for a meager profit. Doh. new motto' Hold on tight'
    esp MKO

MKO 110,404,180 traded so far today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 440mill shares in total >>>>> BIG movement in the top of the holders list
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yes! here we go, Had my mko (top up) buy filled this morning at 6.0c closed at 7.2c Would be so ironic if we both end up with RMS scrip from this.

Greetings, I have bought some ORR, worth a read IMO - quality management with an African track record (EQN, OMC, MRU success stories). They have a 51% earn-in on a large 4.2M oz gold deposit in Tanzania, and had a successful $16M CR earlier this year at 27c. The SP is now 45c. Directors have a substantial shareholding.

Big week coming up for MKO

think next month we will see some action around NKP

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Big week coming up for MKO

think next month we will see some action around NKP
    what's about MKO?

IMO

Have a read of the threads here and there bm . Prob Bronzewing Mill lease operation details due for one.
    Thanks denpal re ORR; its been mentioned to me before by someone , somewhere.Will put it on th e list for a look.
    Spread some of my punt profit to WCN ; assay results due. PUNT profits for a PUNT;am prepared to lose on this.

Yes MKO big news to come

1#-some 30% of the company has changed hands so far this month,,, we know the chinese sellers(ASF Group-Jade Silver) had another major projects they needed to raise funds for ....BUT who was the major BUYER/S ??????

2# Nearly 4 weeks ago MKO announced a major lease deal to be confirmed ....details to be ann...must be soon !!!

3# Drilling Results at Corby's long awaited ....

4# June Qtr results