sharetrader
Page 75 of 125 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hi Stock rooster - cant answer this question yet - check out my new thread on VML - its getting interesting that is for sure and they have the Tungsten project ready to turn back on ( ONLY WHEN TUNGSTEN PRICE RECOVERS as it is starting to do ) which has been valued at 13c alone without gold - speculative on the gold front but i think that may change very soon - the current drilling will reconfirm those amazing grades they announced a few years ago and if gold continues its upward trend then VMl may have made the best move for sometime TIME WILL TELL

Not sure of their exit plan - i may call company to ask that question if they intend to drill / confirm JORC compliant and flick
    i would prefer they take it to production if there is a 6 km corridor - perhaps farm in interest may happen
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 02-08-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    You have Cardinal Resources ASX-CDV, MNG Gold and West African Resources ASX-WAF in the neighbourhood, so would make sense for CDV/VML in particular to form some sort of allliance/JV regarding drilling costs, and WAF is currently conducting a feasibility study.

Bear in mind CDV and WAF are much larger than VML. I've not looked into MNG as they aren't ASX listed.

NB. This coming quarter both CDV and WAF will have updates on resource upgrades, so watch out for any high grade results around VML tenements.

I'd want VML to sell the Tungsten project and use the funds to accelerate a drilling programme on the gold projects, having 2 completely different projects in 2 countries increases costs, and for a junior explorer cash burn rate is critical.

I need to find out who owns the nearest milling plant, what capacity it has, and what companies have contracts to supply it.
    Yes Shasta, valid point - i think if they were in a position to sell Tungsten and focus on gold could be a good move but i think they believe Tungsten may come back to life in 12 -18 months so could get more for it if they wait

I also like the point you made about creating an alliance depending on how its structured however it may be easier for VML to be bought out in the future - so back to the drilling programming currently in action - this is critical for the future of VML today. they have some great grades and 2000m of current drilling will show us the money IMO
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 02-08-2016 at 12:22 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Does anyone have any opinion as to why HAV is so unloved?
    Anyone holding Havilah Resources?
    Now she can get the Love!
    High grade bedrock gold drilling intersections from southern extensions, including 6 metres of 53.6 g/t.
    Base of Tertiary gold mineralisation averaging 12.2 g/t over 2 metres thickness in southern extensions.
    Primary vein/replacement style bedrock gold mineralisation system confirmed in pit floor.
    Revisions to the mining plan will transform the Portia Gold Mine into a long life mining operation.
    Potential for long term sustained cash flow from the Portia Gold Mine beyond its current life of six months.
    n I picked up a few oppies as a bit of spec.

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Now she can get the Love!
    High grade bedrock gold drilling intersections from southern extensions, including 6 metres of 53.6 g/t.
    Base of Tertiary gold mineralisation averaging 12.2 g/t over 2 metres thickness in southern extensions.
    Primary vein/replacement style bedrock gold mineralisation system confirmed in pit floor.
    Revisions to the mining plan will transform the Portia Gold Mine into a long life mining operation.
    Potential for long term sustained cash flow from the Portia Gold Mine beyond its current life of six months.
    n I picked up a few oppies as a bit of spec.
    Penn, Took a holding at 40c last week, not much just $3,500 but pretty happy after watching patiently for around 18 months...
    Up over 50% in a week isn't bad though. I expect this to break $1 in six months
    Last edited by Aotea; 02-08-2016 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUMACHER View Post
    Hi Stock rooster - cant answer this question yet - check out my new thread on VML - its getting interesting that is for sure and they have the Tungsten project ready to turn back on ( ONLY WHEN TUNGSTEN PRICE RECOVERS as it is starting to do ) which has been valued at 13c alone without gold - speculative on the gold front but i think that may change very soon - the current drilling will reconfirm those amazing grades they announced a few years ago and if gold continues its upward trend then VMl may have made the best move for sometime TIME WILL TELL

Not sure of their exit plan - i may call company to ask that question if they intend to drill / confirm JORC compliant and flick
    i would prefer they take it to production if there is a 6 km corridor - perhaps farm in interest may happen

Got on board today with a small parcel... Bring on the drill results!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Penn, Took a holding at 40c last week, not much just $3,500 but pretty happy after watching patiently for around 18 months...
    Up over 50% in a week isn't bad though. I expect this to break $1 in six months
    Very nice timing there Aotea, Oppies up 106.8% Today. (it would take you about two years to get the 6.8% in the bank! And the oppies still have around 10 months to run.
    Success breeds success, and it looks like HAV have a lot of up-side ahead, should be debt free within months, and then its time to get that 2 km slab of gold out of the ground at portia.
    DYOR IHANIWIATA

Aussie rate cut... NZ next... More stimulus coming in Japan... Helicopter Money!!

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/02/japa...s-to-22-million-low-income-people-report.html

Good on you mate- it will be a while yet - drilling still underway for another few weeks and lab results wont be available for approx 4 weeks so mid/late September we should get some news - good time to accumulate

Not sure what those HEDGE FUNDS are up to as they are offloading gold in favour of silver ..Read this : - strange one IMO
    http://www.kitco.com/news/2016-08-01...ld-Market.html

maybe they delusional
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 02-08-2016 at 08:32 PM.

KBL - Still might be worth a punt - they are a GOLD producer and think they have a massive silver deposit also- Just got some exposure from this article that came out last night

http://www.nextminingboom.com/gold-h...content=splash

So If KBL continues to produce gold at the current output then the Market cap should be sitting at around $50-55 million + That's potentially a 8-bagger . I think that is being very conservative -
    The we have deposits at Mineral Hill with view to extend mine life then we will see a MASSIVE RE-RATE
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 03-08-2016 at 03:11 PM.

CAV has moved back into gold after a fleeting attempt at securing a Li play. Mount roe and will begin drilling in 4 weeks. Market didn't like this, but understandable as many new investors on board were there for the lithium. Looks cheap buying to me.
    "Gold is money, everything else is credit"- J.P. Morgan