sharetrader
Page 76 of 125 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

KBL - CHECK THIS PRESENTATION OUT
    http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au...s_may_2016.pdf
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

A cheeky 30% on the first day in VML.... Hopefully get a 10 bagger out of this one or more if Gold keeps going and Tungsten also moves up... Interest is building in the junior gold miners with some other juniors moving quickly up to 100 million market caps off low bases...

I am used to buying / accumulating and not selling so an ideal outcome for me would be just to buy and sit tight in all my new positions while gold goes on a 2-3 year bull run
    Last edited by Stock Rooster; 03-08-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Rooster View Post
    A cheeky 30% on the first day in VML.... Hopefully get a 10 bagger out of this one or more if Gold keeps going and Tungsten also moves up... Interest is building in the junior gold miners with some other juniors moving quickly up to 100 million market caps off low bases...

I am used to buying / accumulating and not selling so an ideal outcome for me would be just to buy and sit tight in all my new positions while gold goes on a 2-3 year bull run
    well done -Stockrooster im also very happy with VML and justifIably so - one for me to hold and wait - Tungsten is out of favour and GOLD is the current strategy and value - hence market pricing it at 2.5c - we need tungsten to go up dramatically so willl have to wait for that one - onwards with the drilling in Africa

i also bought KBL today at open - turnaround story for a gold and silver producer and way undervalued and they also have a MASSIVE silver deposit which they have mining approvals for
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 03-08-2016 at 07:36 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

One gold micro that is due for some love is CAV...talk about the ugly duckling.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    One gold micro that is due for some love is CAV...talk about the ugly duckling.
    CAV is not a producer Aotea
    KBL is producing GOLD/SILVER and well under radar with low low market cap

looks like CAV have no cashflow - just looked at quarterly - KBL generated over $7 million EBITDA last QR

KBL - CHECK THIS PRESENTATION OUT !- i picked up 2.5 million shares today at .006
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 03-08-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUMACHER View Post
    CAV is not a producer Aotea
    KBL is producing GOLD/SILVER and well under radar with low low market cap

looks like CAV have no cashflow - just looked at quarterly - KBL generated over $7 million EBITDA last QR

KBL - CHECK THIS PRESENTATION OUT !- i picked up 2.5 million shares today at .006
    oh for sure, CAV is a mere pipe-dream for now...problem is i bought into it

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    oh for sure, CAV is a mere pipe-dream for now...problem is i bought into it
    Yes I bit the bullet on CAV sold out in disgust back at much lower levels ...got pumped by lithium dream that from last look has gone by the wayside ...If I was you I'd be getting out asap... better off increasing your MKO holding IMHO .....wouldn't be surprised if MKO is working on another lease deal to take the plant to full 2.3mtpa capacity = 12-15mill p.a EBIT
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

ARK mines AHK worth a look

Picked up a few KBLO today at .003 ....ex price .005 AUG 18 ex date ... if silver does explode and we see it back around its mean ratio with gold 45:1 at current AUD gold price would see AUD silver @ $40oz ... the likes of KBL will do very well
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

ORR closed on the day's high at 55c, chart looks great but there is no volume available so it's for investors right now not traders. I hold these and mentioned them recently on this thread. Since I got in they've had great first drill results on their second project (apart from the main game gold project) which is nickel/copper at good grades and over a wide area.

KBL - I decided after checking out a number of announcements and write-ups that it's far too high risk for me, management is almost certainly not top tier and there are a number of issues including the CN's. Anyone know what the AISC is? And what is the achieved price per ounce for their sales? Just as a matter of interest.