sharetrader
Page 78 of 125 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

SAU is worth a look, it is drilling now in S. Korea with largely government funded drilling. It is in a 50-50 JV gold mining open-pit operation with MLX with the expected net revenue over the next six months or so until the end of the mining campaign equating to the present MC.......well worth a good read of recent annoincements. I have some of these.

KBL - the more I read the more uneasy I get - seems like they have a very hard road ahead of them to achieve the treasured multi-bagger status for holders ahead of all future dilution ......I will follow this now as I want to see how it plays out. Of course my risk tolerance is fairly low these days so I won't be buying any.

ORR - I'm happy with them and will sit on these for a while and see what they come up with (the nickel/copper discovery drilling last week was pretty exciting in its own right I thought), I see more volume coming in over the last few days.

RVY - Located within 100km of ORR in Tanzania in the large Lake Victoria goldfield, Like ORR I'm happy to sit and wait until they discover a lot more. MC approx. $16M and they already have a shallow 1.2M oz JORC gold resource at around 1.2g/t which is expanding all the time. They also have extensive exploration licences in Angola, with first mover advantage (gold and rare earths).

Yes KBL is very high risk ...got to sort out their current debts issues with the bond holders needing to be paid out in FEB next year ...for sure dilution is coming ...but I do think much of the downside is priced into the SP ...so I wouldn't call it a strong buy ..but a hold wait and see how the next 6 months play out ..happy to hold my small spec holding ..

..KBL resolve the debt issues continue to produce at profitable levels add some good exploration results and they will be worth much more... being bullish on Silver breaking out to a much higher level along with gold will see the likes of KBL do very well with their near surface open pit soft ore projects
    Last edited by JBmurc; 08-08-2016 at 07:45 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yet another cracking result from MOY. I feel this will be really Big.

Millennium -strategy to grow mine life at its Nullagine project
    continues to deliver outstanding results, with substantial highgrade
    mineralisation intersected at the Little Wonder deposit.
    Results include:
    31 m @ 3.44 g/t Au from 29 m including 4 m @ 18.89 g/t Au
    15 m @ 4.75 g/t Au from 55 m including 5 m @ 12.2 g/t Au
    14 m @ 2.02 g/t Au from 37 m
    7 m @ 5.98 g/t Au from 30 m including 5 m @ 7.28 g/t Au
    25 m @ 1.52 g/t Au from 41 m
    15 m @ 2.18 g/t Au from 51 m
    Mineralisation now intersected over 850 m between and along
    strike from a series of small, shallow open pits with higher grade
    intercepts still open at depth !

ORR had a good day - scoping study released for the gold project, all looks as expected and they are starting the PFS straightaway. Average production 182k oz pa over 13 year LOM at AISC $US798/oz LOM. ORR is 25% at present. SP now 66c up 33% for the day which is a big spike and probably not sustainable right now.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    ORR had a good day - scoping study released for the gold project, all looks as expected and they are starting the PFS straightaway. Average production 182k oz pa over 13 year LOM at AISC $US798/oz LOM. ORR is 25% at present. SP now 66c up 33% for the day which is a big spike and probably not sustainable right now.
    Great work better than down 33% ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Got some ogc a few days ago, fingers crossed

20 Nov 2015 92197868 PGO PGO ORDINARY BUY 190,857 0.017000 18.14 0.00 0.00 3,262.71 25 Nov 2015

I see PGO is now trading @ 17c ....10 bagger ....was very hard to buy in any volume as you can see from this old trade

another I picked that I should have held onto ..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 15-08-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    20 Nov 2015 92197868 PGO PGO ORDINARY BUY 190,857 0.017000 18.14 0.00 0.00 3,262.71 25 Nov 2015

I see PGO is now trading @ 17c ....10 bagger ....was very hard to buy in any volume as you can see from this old trade

another I picked that I should have held
    Ditto - cant be everywhere JB- i looked at it too, but took no action - just stared at it LOL

Harry hindsight once again
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

MOY today - wow. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by muss1 View Post
    MOY today - wow. Any ideas?
    Yeha! Up 23% today! I let a few go this afternoon, But no, except the excellent strike at little wonder on the 9th.
    I did hear there was heavy trading of MOY on the Stuttgart exchange.
    But the story is still great, and we can expect large extension to lom in Oct.
    MK went past The golden horse, (RMS) I think tomorrow will bring a speeding ticket