sharetrader
Page 85 of 125 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Brilliant support for PGO.ASX

HIGHLIGHTS  Oversubscribed Placement raising $8.5 million (before costs)
     Proceeds to be used to progress the Coolgardie and Mount Bundy Gold Projects
     Primary welcomes new domestic and international institutions and sophisticated investors to its register Primary Gold Limited (ASX: PGO) is pleased to announce that it has received firm commitments to raise $8.5 million (before costs) via a placement of 121,428,572 ordinary shares at an issue price of $0.07 each (Placement). The Placement will be made to both new and existing domestic and international institutional and sophisticated investors, and the Company is pleased to welcome new investors to its register. Funds raised from the Placement will be used to progress the Company’s Coolgardie and Mount Bundy Gold Projects and for general working capital. The Placement has been undertaken by Patersons Securities Limited (“Patersons”) as Lead Manager and will be placed using the Company’s 15% and 10% placement capacities under Listing Rules 7.1 and 7.1A. The Company is not aware of any reason why the ASX would not allow trading in securities of the Company to recommence immediately.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Well now MKO is no more and EAR looks to the future.....a HOLD at best IMHO

....IMHO they really need the likes of a Bullseye J.V toll deal ..... would be a huge plus if they were throwing a heap of funds and ore feedstock (1mpta) to BZW

I don't see EAR being able to fund or even have the reserves any time soon to feed 2mtpa+ etc ...this or next year ...but would be happy to be wrong>>

some numbers>>>>>>>>>
    At present EAR is valued @ $61.5mill AUD

with a total Initial JORC Mineral Reserve of 68koz @ 2.4g/t

As we know they will be going cap in hand for as much of the 12.5mill+ to get BZW running ore ....Now I can't wait to see who comes forward ...I remember one of the best deals I seen for a High risk micro-cap ramp up miner was BOK with trailstone ....but that went real pear shaped after BOK didn't hit the numbers they promised and S/H went from 19c per share to admin ...

then of course EAR will need around 5mill in upfront mining costs before seeing a cent in earnings (also debt raising ?).....but first they need to drill up some decent Mineral reserves....as last company I invested in they didn't and just tried to run of resources on tight funding .not long after with so called 2koz p.m au production.Trading halt.."ADMIN"

IMHO 2017 will be a maker breaker for EAR forget gold production ....best outcome will be some great exploration results to give EAR some decent ore to produce though the refurb BZW plant 2018-19 and toll treatment deal to help feed the beast ...

so cash burn will be high next 12-16months 1mill+ admin - 17.5mill+ refurb /mining strip etc ..2mill+ exploration work >>>>>

Happy to sit on the sidelines .....certain many hurdles to jump
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

RVY has a MC of $16M or so and over a million ounces of gold in Tanzania. It also has a very promising Rare Earth project in Angola with first mover advantage in the country. If you recall Andean Resources you will be pleased to see Geoff Gilmore involved. I've got some of these in the bottom drawer. Their website has a new research report out that makes for good reading especially the rare earth potential.

IRC investment in RWD just got a Big boost with RWD up 40% at one stage today on
    LAKE DISAPPOINTMENT (LD) PROJECT
    CONFIRMED AS A GLOBALLY SIGNIFICANT
    TIER 1 SULPHATE OF POTASH DEPOSIT
    LD Drainable Resource of 153Mt of SOP @ 11.35 Kg
    SOP/m3 of brin

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    IRC investment in RWD just got a Big boost with RWD up 40% at one stage today on
    LAKE DISAPPOINTMENT (LD) PROJECT
    CONFIRMED AS A GLOBALLY SIGNIFICANT
    TIER 1 SULPHATE OF POTASH DEPOSIT
    LD Drainable Resource of 153Mt of SOP @ 11.35 Kg
    SOP/m3 of brin
    The size of the SOP resource at the lakes has never been an issue, it's the fact that getting it developed and into production will dilute it to the moon.

IMO

Put some profits from RIR (cobalt) into GTE ( has some tenements next door)which has a whole suite of metal interests esp gold atm and not far from the bronzewing mill Download Document 6.38MB

ORR is going well, the chart shows a nice example of a completed inverse head and shoulders pattern. Best seen on a one year daily chart. This stock is completely under the radar and will re-rate as the timeline goals keep getting kicked ahead of schedule. Remember management are proven operators in Tanzania - EQN, OMC, MRU.

It's up 75% since the mid-December low and if gold keeps going we could be looking at some more gains to come this side of June. Indicators are positive as is volume.

I hold these and are one of my 2017 comp picks.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    Fair enough but I would rather stick to for example WPG whose AISC is high at $1618 but of course holders know that the newly started Tarcoola OP has AISC of $900 or so which will bring down the overall AISC significantly into solid profit. The high cost producers have the highest leverage to an increasing POG, especially if the AUD weakens this year as well.
    Some pain of late for the Goldies .....I see WPG down hard of late numbers should approve in the second half ..

Hoping IRC will finally get the toll treatment finalized and into production as the weather boom has put them back 6wks .... all up if they can have a profit of 8 mill before last qtr and add in some good exploration results my 20c target could well be reached and maybe passed by some if we have something great out news of the blue from the many JV ongoing ...

In talking with IRC Company sec the other day it does sound like EVN still want to hold onto the JV so should see some exploration started soon enough ...

Yes it's been a bad couple of weeks, but hopefully just normal volatility. XGD sector has had a great couple of days, the bounce could be underway now.

IRC broken through 12c resistance which has been an issue for several months ...has certainly been a major holders selling/capping 12c-11c... with largest volume this year last week I think we might well have taken him out of the picture ....and with all the announcements to come in the short term should well see IRC make an all time high past 16c>>> my mid year target still 20c+