sharetrader
Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    So much for a drift back to 130/150 and the dot com bubble and bust.It seems to be a mind confounding last hurrah.....
    Amazing result (and by that I mean I am amazed).

I hope for the new shareholders that the price is justified and we see some phenomenal growth in the short term.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Amazing result (and by that I mean I am amazed).

I hope for the new shareholders that the price is justified and we see some phenomenal growth in the short term.

I tried to get in twice once at $1.90 and then @ $2.4 and I was just kept chasing the price Broker told me it wasn't worth it so have lost interest and cancelled my sizeable orders. It is a great company but 150% in 2 days maybe a bit much and next week there might be a bit of "Hot Potato" being played.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by oldmate View Post
    I tried to get in twice once at $1.90 and then @ $2.4 and I was just kept chasing the price Broker told me it wasn't worth it so have lost interest and cancelled my sizeable orders. It is a great company but 150% in 2 days maybe a bit much and next week there might be a bit of "Hot Potato" being played.
    Why were you interested in buying? Have you valued, you like the industry/product, momentum chasing or pure gamble. Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Why were you interested in buying? Have you valued, you like the industry/product, momentum chasing or pure gamble. Serious question.
    I do like the product but thinking that a capitalisation of 70 million it is a big ask. The share market is always a gamble and it involves a bit of luck ie getting in and out without getting your tail caught in the door. I will sit on this one at the moment.

Guru

Is anyone holding this?
    Is anyone trading this?

I just noticed it is 6c away from $3.

I was thinking of getting in once the price settled but thought that would happen in the $1-$2 range!

Anyone buying now is a fool.. If this isn't a bubble what is.. $80M market cap now, absolutely ridiculous!! We are definitely in the "Euphoria" phase of the market cycle. **** is going to hit the fan....

I was going to buy it yesterday, just for a day trade, but I changed my mind,got that wrong would have been a nice profit for the day. And was going to do the same thing this morning but it had already gone up enough on opening so didnt, I would never buy this stock at this price and hold it, I have to agree its a bubble this one, still good for a day trade if signs are looking good. Will be interesting to see if it breaks 300 today, I dont think it will.

Crazy stuff. A similar thing happened to SLI.Went up to 2.50 as I recall now back down to under $2.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    all it takes is one big seller trying to sit on the house of cards. wait for it...
    Big holders must know that. A bit of prisoners dilemma - you need to go first or you lose out.

looks like i was wrong 300 now