sharetrader
Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

lol

I just can't see, within reason, what's driving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottman View Post
    I just can't see, within reason, what's driving it.
    Simple - Greed and fear of missing the next big one. I bet you most of the people buying think it is the next XRO and that it will go to $30 in a year.

Anyone trading this? Too be honest i think it's still going to shoot up abit over the next week or so but this is to risky for me.

Caveat emptor

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Simple - Greed and fear of missing the next big one. I bet you most of the people buying think it is the next XRO and that it will go to $30 in a year.
    PEB is so much a better bet than GEO basing on simple greed and fear...

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    There are some analogies to PEB, the difference being PEB has non copyable IP with a led time over competitors (both due to requiring medical certification). GeoOp is in a competitive market where the only value in its IP is being able to keep updating it quicker than competitors can copy it (same with XRO which has a 2 year + lead on the competitors)
    I would never compare PEB with GEO - what an insult. Yes GEO is in a competitive market, and unlike XRO they don't have any lead on competitors and their product isn't unique. In fact if you watch the TV3 interview with Leanne Graham, she is asked what gives them the edge over their competitors, her answer was essentially that they had a great company culture, the right people and the belief that they can do it.

Seems the louder you guys protest, the higher it goes.

Disc: not for me, so in my view, why comment and look a fool. Plenty of those about

老外

I am sorry but if you are in GEO and reading this, get out while you can. There is absolutely no way that this company could support a 90 million market cap with its current revenue and competitors out there. Run fast, run quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    I am sorry but if you are in GEO and reading this, get out while you can. There is absolutely no way that this company could support a 90 million market cap with its current revenue and competitors out there. Run fast, run quickly.
    XRO deja vu...