sharetrader
Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    It seems fairly valued at 20c.

It does have huge support at 16c and if it can list on the ASX with more liquidity there's upside.

Not that I'll buy it anyway.

...Please, the share price goes up/down 10% when someone just buys $5,000 worth of shares!
    Don't touch this one with a 10ft pole!

That's the issue. Not buying but selling. I'm one of the idiots that swallowed the hype so now stuck with a massive loss of tens of thousands of dollars if I sell.

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
    That's the issue. Not buying but selling. I'm one of the idiots that swallowed the hype so now stuck with a massive loss of tens of thousands of dollars if I sell.
    Were you there from the beginning?

Banned

Having sold a few of these Dog stocks over the last couple of years for a loss of a six figured sum in total, sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and exit no matter what it takes, your not an idiot, you were just blinded by unrealistic possibilities at time of purchase.

I bought a few parcels around the $3 mark.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Ya poor bugger! I sympathise I bought more than I should have at $2.80 so you are not alone!

I cant bear to sell mine for next to nothing either. I still live in hope the share price might just might start to creep up again although that approach didnt work so well for me with my Wynyard shares where I literally lost both my arms and my legs but ya never know!
    Last edited by RupertBear; 29-04-2017 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Oh and if it helps I am the idiot that also own Snakk Media shares!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Ya poor bugger! I sympathise I bought more than I should have at $2.80 so you are not alone!
    Geepers, there were only 5 weeks that the price was even in that range, during the first 13 weeks of listing. Feeling for you now, have you thought of a way to signal when it's time to get out of a loser, like an exit strategy maybe, or stop loss orders, or something? Bit past it though with this one I admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Geepers, there were only 5 weeks that the price was even in that range, during the first 13 weeks of listing. Feeling for you now, have you thought of a way to signal when it's time to get out of a loser, like an exit strategy maybe, or stop loss orders, or something? Bit past it though with this one I admit.
    Thank you for your advice. Geo Op was one of my very first share purchases so I was stupid on many levels. I mistakenly belived the buy and hold strategy was the right thing to do. WRONG! I have learned a lot from my mistakes, I cant say I wont make more mistakes but I look at the graphs now and I get out much sooner. I probably jump ship to early now but its better than loosing your limbs!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Oh and if it helps I am the idiot that also own Snakk Media shares!
    My Dog kennel once contained the following mutts,Snakk/SLI/IQE/TTK/PEB/WYN, didn't own GeoOP but nethertheless an impressive list of mutts every pound would love to have.
    Last edited by couta1; 29-04-2017 at 07:56 PM.