sharetrader
Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Things still going well with Geo

GEO PROVES ITS RESILIENCE IN AUSTRALIAN COVID LOCKDOWNS

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...864/351734.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

What do we make of those numbers and that news?? On face value, the story sounds really good. Increasing metrics (such as client numbers) should feed through to revenues at some stage which do still remain rather flat. Thinking they will need to raise capital to maximise their potential (soon). I still really like this, especially if they look to expand to another jurisdiction and they get their margins a little higher.

I'm always sceptical when company release results at the end of trading

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Gosh thought this thing was dead on its feet long time ago then BOOM its come back to life. Up heaps today Geez whiz

Bhatnagar Securities fronted up with some dosh in latest capital raise

Bhatnagar was one of big supporters of Pushpay in early days and became one of their bigger shareholders

So GEO having them on board is a good sign ….they are pretty astute and successful investors

No worries Rupert …you got some?

This stock continues to trade under the radar in my opinion. Has a good core of investors now and, when considered against industry peers, the market cap looks cheap. The cash burn is not overly high and the new capital to be used for scale and expansion is very encouraging. I like the management team too - they are focused on what needs to be done

Disc: Held GEO since January

percy

interesting noting a 6,273,916 special trade at 5.24pm.at 16 cents.
    I note Lindsay Investment Trust hold or held that amount.

It’s lipstick on a pig stuff, odds on the Lindsay trust bought into it and now see their mistake. Any investor with an ounce of financial acumen would run a mile after reading their accounts, its only for day traders chasing dead cat bounces.

Where’s the huge untapped market opportunity and profitability just over the horizon they’ve been talking since they listed close on a decade ago. If the market exists they’ve clearly failed, I put ‘job management software’ into Google, got to page 5 without finding them. The reality is they’ve burnt over $30m in investor capital, losses are 10 years times a falling underlying revenue, higher if you add back all the taxpayer subsidies.

If you want to invest long-term in a SaaS business have a look at IKE. It’s not for the risk adverse, they still haven’t reached their early revenue targets and remain unprofitable years after they claimed they’d reach breakeven, their original strategy of selling devices rather than services was a dead end street, it appears they’ve done a lot to fix it. But compared to this POS it has a real point of difference so you’re far less likely to flush your money down the toilet.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sampan View Post
    This stock continues to trade under the radar in my opinion. Has a good core of investors now and, when considered against industry peers, the market cap looks cheap. The cash burn is not overly high and the new capital to be used for scale and expansion is very encouraging. I like the management team too - they are focused on what needs to be done

Disc: Held GEO since January
    Wife bought in at 17.2 cps this afternoon.

Aaron Bhatnagar and family now hold 10% plus

They did exceptionally well with Pushpay

He no clown
    Last edited by winner69; 06-10-2021 at 05:36 PM.