sharetrader
Page 28 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Bought in at $2.50 not long ago - believing this was the support... are the experts expect the SP to dip further? Did they list at $1.60?

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Ouch. They listed at $1.00, so you paid a 150% premium to that...

Support looks to be @ $1.80, $1.70 and $1.60. Could be a double bottom play if it bounces off those lower two levels. Really need to grow even to justify this price though.

Finally got round to reading that M2 article on "tech stocks to invest in in 2014". What a bunch of clowns thinking they can offer up financial advice without basic understandings of valuations and just throwing mCap and revenue numbers around...
    Looks like there is support at $1.90?

After Q3 update the company (nearly) had $150k in revenue. Compared to an mcap of $52M @1.91 that gives a Price to Sales ratio of 353. Even at half that price it's still 170ish. The company is not growing at a massive percentage to justify that, that's for sure. Yikes!!!!
    $52M MCAP at $1.91 seems maybe a touch high. How many competitors exist that do what GeoOP does? Where is Balance?

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    $52M MCAP at $1.91 seems maybe a touch high. How many competitors exist that do what GeoOP does? Where is Balance?
    Balance may be a little biased with his friend Mark as Chairman.Joking aside as the price they listed at was $1 I think there may be a little(big) downside as the originals look at what they have.The growth in take up is not very sex appealing in this market.

Banned

Buyers nowhere to be seen. $1.60 the last great support level before freefall mode. The weakling growth stocks are now being weeded out imho, and GEO is definitely one.
    The whole NZX looks pretty crappy overall bar a few stocks Moosie compared to overseas markets at the moment,perhaps May has come early

Guru

Big run up on the NASDAQ overnight and the only tech stock I can see that benefited is TRS!

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Balance may be a little biased with his friend Mark as Chairman.Joking aside as the price they listed at was $1 I think there may be a little(big) downside as the originals look at what they have.The growth in take up is not very sex appealing in this market.
    I posted this on 21 March and I don't think anything has happened since then.Go and look at the posts around that time and we ain't gone nowhere.

GEO will now skyrocket tomorrow - because I've now sold out of it

You win some you lose some unfortunately. I'm watching for a possible double bottom bounce off $1.60-$1.70, but I ain't holding my breath! Anyone looking to play might do good buying at psych resistance of $1.50...
    I will feel better if your negative sentiments about GEO are right and it bottoms to their $1 IPO mark - Selfish I know - but arn't we all?

Well, anyone buying at IPO price? Excellent chance to play a bounce (if it materialises) as the divide between buy and sell is usually massive!!!
    This divide is one of the problems. If support becomes non existent gravity (panic) may take over on the lower side...