sharetrader
Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by smokin cubans View Post
    Not quite right
    Thats for that. Grandfathering makes it a hard thing to compute

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the multiple for PEB is?
    PEB has medical approval which gives it a 2+ year leap on new competitors. Geo could be copied in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    The new customer growth is on $20+ each sub. Since this new price plan was introduced last year I estimate6-7k are on the new plan. I havent gone into exchange rate idifferences and assume they are charging $20 in any country.

Or they are all on free trials.....

I find it odd and worrying that they would disclose operating results to be just customer numbers with no disclosed revemue. Always be wary!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by smokin cubans View Post
    Yup as long as everyone investing based on momentum recognise it for what it is. Ie get off the bus when the worm turns and don't believe that the market is efficient. I feel sorry for guys like couta who really have no clue and don't put in place stop losses etc
    I sort of feel sorry for Couta too.... but he has had plenty of warnings from plenty of astute hardened traders on here and he can only blame himself. He will learn the lessons the hard way (like most of us did too) and go onwards and upwards from there.
    THis stock.... yeah financials will be the telling point. What they came out with today really tells me nothing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I sort of feel sorry for Couta too.... but he has had plenty of warnings from plenty of astute hardened traders on here and he can only blame himself. He will learn the lessons the hard way (like most of us did too) and go onwards and upwards from there.
    THis stock.... yeah financials will be the telling point. What they came out with today really tells me nothing.
    Yep certainly have learnt some lessons that I won't repeat mainly through over enthusiasm,fortunately not on this stock,but as you can probably tell I'm not someone who gives up easily,just have to ride out the storm now and see what happens
    Last edited by couta1; 17-04-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Not a post for nearly a month .With that amount of interest no one will notice that it may fall out of bed one day.It's looking a bit vulnerable to a bored seller .IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Not a post for nearly a month .With that amount of interest no one will notice that it may fall out of bed one day.It's looking a bit vulnerable to a bored seller .IMHO.
    Well with a single "sell/buy" making the difference of usually 5-10% I lost most of my interest, as well as the fact that it's on the NZAX

Sp continues to head down.

Capital raising on the way, i would think?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonHouse View Post
    Only 200 shares traded, but I'd be more worried about the poor liquidity than the volatile price
    Way sp is heading down with bugger all buying support suggests something happening in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Way sp is heading down with bugger all buying support suggests something happening in the background.
    You mean there may ACTUALLY be some statistical news from the company?! Shock horror!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I think when the interest leaves a stock where very few were given a chance to invest ,it just dies.Its the same old story the holders see the price rise and whoopee but when they want to sell it's only them that they are trying to sell to.IMHO.