Page 31 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

How badly burned are investors?

Let's just say they are Wel-don.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonHouse View Post
    How badly burned are investors?

Let's just say they are Wel-don.
    Wel-sed.......

Quote Originally Posted by smokin cubans View Post
    Just my gut feel - I think most of the growth will be from users on basically very cheap plans - very little growth from people paying $20/month.

Not too far till March financials are released and commentary on ARPU comes out - I could be very wrong.
    Ok well, main figure to look at is:
    DEC 2013 they had 5300 customers, each theoretically paying $20p/m thus $106,000 p/m revenue.
    MAR 2014 they had 8003 customers - thats 51% growth (as Moose mentioned)... thus $160,060 p/m revenue.

Of course very very rough numbers above, but 51% in a quarter, that's pretty good growth.
    Perhaps there could be justification in buying into the company before the 11 June financial result. On the other-hand they could show a result similar to that of xero, where they're burning cash!

Thoughts/comments?
    Last edited by vorno; 28-05-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by smokin cubans View Post
    Last reported ARPU was around $7 /month not $20. GEO has aspirations to lift to $20 over time.

As I have previously explained, I believe there is some risk that ARPU has remained around $7 / month - it could have even declined - we just wont know until they report FY revenue and we can do the maths.
    I thought the low ARPU was because early users got it cheap. Do you thing they are still discounting to new users?

Guru

$1.45 and down 8% + today , whatsup? is there a C R in the wind only .25 above listing price. hmmmmmmm !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    $1.45 and down 8% + today , whatsup? is there a C R in the wind only .25 above listing price. hmmmmmmm !
    Just low liquidity. If you wanted to exit a $50k position, it would push it down a further 15c at the moment.

The ideal amount to hold on this stock is basically 5-10k worth, anything more (as Harvey mentions) affects the share price too greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    I think when the interest leaves a stock where very few were given a chance to invest ,it just dies.Its the same old story the holders see the price rise and whoopee but when they want to sell it's only them that they are trying to sell to.IMHO.
    This is your problem.No one has heard of the thing......

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Weldon's about as useful as a celebrity endorsement for a finance company in the mid 2000's.

If fact probably less as he won't suck in new customers.

The CEO looks promising so will be interesting to see how it goes.
    And like a celebrity endorsement for a finance company in the mid 2000's, let's see how this GeoP fare in its next capital raising foray.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And like a celebrity endorsement for a finance company in the mid 2000's, let's see how this GeoP fare in its next capital raising foray.
    Hi there Balance,you are straying far and wide today but I totally agree with your point....