sharetrader
Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Are people actually doing due diligence on this? Looks like people are going to just throw money at it without even a clue about the company or the revenue. I can't believe at the current price of $1 the market cap is already $27 million, their revenue for 2013 year was only $124,000. This is not some innovative software that is going to take the world by storm, there are dozens of SaaS providers out there already doing exactly the same thing. Craziness! Feels like the dot-com bubble.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Cheers guys, you looking to buy CJ??
    I am a bit cash poor at the moment so no. Will be looking at it at a later point in time.

My main concern is there seems to be lots of other companies doing the same thing so I want to see a bit more history/traction. Same could be said for Xero (Wave, Freshbooks etc) in the early days..
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Are people actually doing due diligence on this? Looks like people are going to just throw money at it without even a clue about the company or the revenue. I can't believe at the current price of $1 the market cap is already $27 million, their revenue for 2013 year was only $124,000. This is not some innovative software that is going to take the world by storm, there are dozens of SaaS providers out there already doing exactly the same thing. Craziness! Feels like the dot-com bubble.
    How dear you suggest such a thing. It's different this time, we have entered a new paradigm.

Just joking, agree completely with you. This stock may give a good indication of how close we are getting to the end of this bull run

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    By the looks of it there will be a strong opening. Pricing is indicating $2 which seems a bit ridiculous.
    The question is who will be selling - significantly oversubscribed so I assume they bought for the long term (so need to be convinced to sell) and I think the previous rounds were all insiders so no Moosie/Soresen type battle to be played out (have not researched or confirmed this point).

Very early days pre open though. Things will change a lot in the next 1.5hrs.
    Has the feel of an SNK opening.Hope that's the only similarity.

Guru

Everyone ha their price though aye!
    Hence my use of the word 'Convinced'. Money is the best convincer after a 6.5foot tall dude built like a brick$hit house with a nasty look on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Do some due diligence before she opens then
    Not interested just yet so wont be doing DD.

Bear in mind that there was a large placement at $1 and those shareholders may well get itchy fingers when tempted with a 100% profit take today and tomorrow.

Also, has anyone read the PR job on Techday?

It's full of promise re mobile workforce management but there is not enough info for my liking. I'm not impressed the way it uses the usual hooks and trendy IT jargon ('rapid integration with cloud based products', 'smartphone mobile apps', 'easy to use,' intuitive', 'scalable', etc)

And chairman Mark Weldon surely knows more about the IT&T industry than what is indicated by his statement "for the FIRST TIME, there is an opportunity to bring simple, value-add software into the field for small and medium sized trades and services businesses" BS.

What is the function and competitive advange (if any) of this software? What are their target industries? What competitive strengths does GeoOp boast? Does it know its market competitors? What market research findings confirm substantial demand? Is it a niche market or broad-based? etc

I for one am not buying into something I don't better understand, and their company comms, sales and marketing to date does not help a lot.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Might wait this one out till the pricing settles. If Snakk is anything to go by it would pay to wait 2-3 months while the kids buy at stupid prices.

Update:

Am I reading this right? 2.10 minimum bid?

Ahh some starting at 1.50 now
    Last edited by Schrodinger; 31-10-2013 at 09:08 AM.

this could also be a prime opportunity to make some big money in an hour or 2 straight in, straight out

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    this could also be a prime opportunity to make some big money in an hour or 2 straight in, straight out
    Only if you think it's going to up another 50% on open SP (200% open?). I guess SNK did 300% thought right?