sharetrader
Page 110 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2456
    Advanced Member

The e-mail just got out. I assume they were sent by mail as well. Paying by direct debit was as easy as.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    The e-mail just got out. I assume they were sent by mail as well. Paying by direct debit was as easy as.
    Yeah that was painless. All you need was your CSN (and postcode). Just be aware that the money gets debited on the 16th May so that you have enough funds.

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    +1. Nice and quick.

Guru

I haven't received an email and nothing by post. Will look to contact Monday as from my perspective a shambles.

Receive other computershare info by email - can't have elected it for MEL(CA).

Membaa

Letter arrived here yesterday. Thought I was on email as well though.

percy

I was in panic mode yesterday morning as I had not had mail or email from the registry,and I am heading away on Sunday for a book selling trip to Dunedin.
    All turned out well as both mine and the wife's notification turned up in the post,and I did both our payments online .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I was in panic mode yesterday morning as I had not had mail or email from the registry,and I am heading away on Sunday for a book selling trip to Dunedin.
    All turned out well as both mine and the wife's notification turned up in the post,and I did both our payments online .
    Many thanks for the reassurance Percy and Baa Baa.

Post arrived this afternoon, and once had the notification it was very easy.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Letter arrived here yesterday. Thought I was on email as well though.
    Still ridiculous from the company and registry though isnt it. Leaves little time and for most retail investors who are not initiated in the workings of the sharemarket this is not good enough. My partner who dabbles occasionally had not received any correspondence either and would not know what to do if it wasn't for my gentle prodding and help. Come on Meridian et al... up the game.

Housekeeping
    So to keep everything tidy in my ASB Sharetrading portfolio, I did a manual 'sell' contract note of my MELCA instalments liquidating them at their original $1.00 per instalment and did a manual 'buy' contract note for MEL shares at $1.50. Given I have the obligation for the final MELCA instalment, then if I were to sell it would be a MEL share.

Payment
    The payment process for the final instalment was fairly painless and given that the current market price exceeds my $1.50 total buy price by about 60%, I think I'm duly compensated by the "faffing" about.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Still ridiculous from the company and registry though isnt it. Leaves little time and for most retail investors who are not initiated in the workings of the sharemarket this is not good enough. My partner who dabbles occasionally had not received any correspondence either and would not know what to do if it wasn't for my gentle prodding and help. Come on Meridian et al... up the game.
    It actually shouldn't involve Meridian, as the funds go to the Crown. I sold mine a wee while ago, so didn't receive any paperwork obviously, so not sure if Meridian did get involved, but it should have been a simple process managed by the Registry. I would also presume there is a requirement to physically mail out a demand for the 50c, so I would also be putting some blame on the disgraceful delivery service we now get from NZ Post