sharetrader
Page 112 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2458
    Missed by that much

I have not yet received a hard copy, but there was sufficient information included in the market announcement that I was able to sort everything out online before I received the email. It would be difficult for someone who was overseas or did not have email access to actually pay their contribution.

I had a terrible experience. I called the 0800 90 30 90 info line run by computershare last Thursday because I hadn't received an invoice. They looked up their info on me, and said I was listed for email correspondence and I should check my junk folder. They also updated my profile to letter correspondance (at least the third time I have had to do this with computershare in the last 2 years). I said I had received the first info letter through post a few weeks back, so it was difficult to understand why it would change by itself. Anyway, that eveing I checked my junk folder, but nothing there. Called them again on Friday, got the same story, I'm set up for email communications. Hang on, just yesterday my profile was updated wasn't it???? No. The woman kindly emailed me an electronic copy and updated my profile again. Then Saturday I get an invoice in the mail (I'm rural so it took an extra day) and it's dated 6 May (the day before I first called computershare).

Complete and utter incompetence. They don't appear to be able to identify how they are communicating shareholders.

This was similar to my query with GEN loyalty shares. No communication, written or electronic, ever. I called (the same number, computershare again) and was told I was allocated 217 bonus shares. A few more than I expected, bonus. But when they emailed me the invoice above, they also included a holding statement - GEN allocation was different......

And we trust these people with our shares

The Kid

Looks like electricity demand is back on the rise. The following is courtesy of Meridian.

Electricity demand in April 2015 was 1.9% higher than the same month last
    year; Demand in the last 12 months is 2.2% higher than preceding 12 months; National storage increased to 102% of average by 12 May 2015

- Meridian's April 2015 monthly inflows were 105% of average

- Meridian's Waitaki catchment storage increased from 72% to 80% of average
    by 30 April 2015

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    Looks like electricity demand is back on the rise. The following is courtesy of Meridian.

Electricity demand in April 2015 was 1.9% higher than the same month last
    year; Demand in the last 12 months is 2.2% higher than preceding 12 months; National storage increased to 102% of average by 12 May 2015

- Meridian's April 2015 monthly inflows were 105% of average
    - Meridian's Waitaki catchment storage increased from 72% to 80% of average
    by 30 April 2015
    Plenty more water on the way ...
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-tim...rain-continues

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by xafalcon View Post
    I had a terrible experience. I called the 0800 90 30 90 info line run by computershare last Thursday because I hadn't received an invoice. They looked up their info on me, and said I was listed for email correspondence and I should check my junk folder. They also updated my profile to letter correspondance (at least the third time I have had to do this with computershare in the last 2 years). I said I had received the first info letter through post a few weeks back, so it was difficult to understand why it would change by itself. Anyway, that eveing I checked my junk folder, but nothing there. Called them again on Friday, got the same story, I'm set up for email communications. Hang on, just yesterday my profile was updated wasn't it???? No. The woman kindly emailed me an electronic copy and updated my profile again. Then Saturday I get an invoice in the mail (I'm rural so it took an extra day) and it's dated 6 May (the day before I first called computershare).

Complete and utter incompetence. They don't appear to be able to identify how they are communicating shareholders.

This was similar to my query with GEN loyalty shares. No communication, written or electronic, ever. I called (the same number, computershare again) and was told I was allocated 217 bonus shares. A few more than I expected, bonus. But when they emailed me the invoice above, they also included a holding statement - GEN allocation was different......

And we trust these people with our shares
    My Wifes Final payment notice arrived in the mail today(WGTN) dated 6 may ....Mine came last weekend ...... I rang the number to let them know they may have an issue with NZ Post ..... All they wanted to say was get it by email it will be faster .......
    Very poor service , surely they should be happy to take this up with NZ Post .....Also Meridian must pay Computershare hundreds of thousands , so they could be a little more helpful with investors imo . Had the payment lined up already as I knew what to do
    from my one ..... I pity anyone who gets snail mail like me that doesn't know what to do .

I authorised automatic payment on the 15th May at https://www.meridianinstalmentpayment.co.nz but the money hasn't left my account yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by okane View Post
    I authorised automatic payment on the 15th May at https://www.meridianinstalmentpayment.co.nz but the money hasn't left my account yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Will go out of your account before midnight most likely.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by okane View Post
    Yep same thing here. But having some experience with our banking system it may go out at midnight?

Investor

Yeah same here, money hasn't been taken out yet. Checked with a friend of mine, same situation. It might go out tonite I guess.

The Kid

I talked to kiwibank today, they said payment will go out between 7 - 10 pm.