sharetrader
Page 206 of 246 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2456

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    What's the sustainable div if tiwai stays open
    they mentioned in there last report about not paying specials anymore so i presume it be less that until tewai closes then it change again. so if they do a deal 3 -5 yrs should be close to what it is now im thinking
    one step ahead of the herd

Can someone please explain why the price jumps at the end of the trading day

Can someone please explain why the price jumps at the end of the trading day
    Well it happened today because a trade of 1.2M securities went through on close. See:
    https://www.directbroking.co.nz/dire...&QuickQuote=Go

month end book squaring , was good for me cause i was able to lighten my big load after buying for the div

Thankyou. I see it.moveing back to $5.10-5.20 range on the back of tiwai and lower IRs

Thankyou. I see it.moveing back to $5.10-5.20 range on the back of tiwai and lower IRs
    hopefully all gentailers should have some support now based on the govt announcement of negiotiations with rio , results of that sometime after election. cross fingers for good news probably be another spike higher , no deal would be bad

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    hopefully all gentailers should have some support now based on the govt announcement of negiotiations with rio , results of that sometime after election. cross fingers for good news probably be another spike higher , no deal would be bad
    Now all parties want a deal, chances are it will happen.

Advanced Member

Couple of observations from the ASM today. The chairman's address was a pinnacle of virtue signalling and little else. We had the reo, bicultural, better recognition of the values of the tangata whenua, covid, climate change and transition away from fossil fuels. (Nothing to do with electricity supply and profits then.) Riding instructions from their government owner?

On that last point, Australia was said to be in the slow lane. They'll be worried about that for sure.

What keeps the Chair up at night - health and safety. A safe answer, better than Rio Tinto.

One funny thing, the speech to text translator of 'software as a service' was 'south war-as-a-service'.

The Kid

Meridian at an ath of $5.90. What's going on? Tiwai confirmed? Divie hunters?

Disc. Largest holding but OCA in hot pursui lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IAK View Post
    Meridian at an ath of $5.90. What's going on? Tiwai confirmed? Divie hunters?

Disc. Largest holding but OCA in hot pursui lol.
    huge rise alright , up a dollar since div. wish i hadnt lightened my over sized load after div