sharetrader
Page 22 of 148 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Please does any know how much dividend to expect, and when?

Guru

I find it funny Labour reiterates its plan to destroy the public energy companies and no mention of it on any of the four threads. No one cares or no one holds?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Everyone is tired of the same old s***, knows it's not going to happen and that they don't jave any electable policies so won't get in!
    Don't underestimate the general populations desire to vote in promises of free ________ & ________. Cheap electricity is just the start.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I find it funny Labour reiterates its plan to destroy the public energy companies and no mention of it on any of the four threads. No one cares or no one holds?
    Are you referring to: http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct...59568121,d.dGI

I don't see any mention of Labour wishing to "destroy" the "public energy companies". The Labour Party is just reinforcing their plans to introduce - if elected - pricing model changes. Their Finance Spokesman already concedes that the markets are already pricing in what may happen if Labour are elected. So it is not really new news.
    Disc. MRP shareholder

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Don't underestimate the general populations desire to vote in promises of free ________ & ________. Cheap electricity is just the start.
    I'm glad they've started using the term "super profits" again - they obviously have a very low threshold for what they consider to be "super profits".

I recall David Cunliffe threatened a violent, bloody revolution if he didn't get his own way - just remember that on voting day.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Are you referring to: http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct...59568121,d.dGI

I don't see any mention of Labour wishing to "destroy" the "public energy companies". The Labour Party is just reinforcing their plans to introduce - if elected - pricing model changes. Their Finance Spokesman already concedes that the markets are already pricing in what may happen if Labour are elected. So it is not really new news.
    Disc. MRP shareholder
    I don't believe it is fully priced in. To be fully price in would assume the market expects labour to win - it is only a 50:50 chance.

Destroy may have been a bit strong but there is a least a billion to still be wiped of (based on my interpretation of what the greens said when launched).

I note the Stanford professor they are relying on has fully discredited their plan so who knows what will eventuate should they get in.

Question please to whoever can answer it. Where to from here for MRP, up or down for the share price in the future . If it is down or flat I will cut my losses and walk away. If it is upwards I will hold. Open to any comments +/-.This share has red ink all over my portfolio . Cheers
    Last edited by blocker3; 19-01-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    Question please to whoever can answer it. Where to from here for MRP, up or down for the share price in the future . If it is down or flat I will cut my losses and walk away. If it is upwards I will hold. Open to any comments +/-.This share has red ink all over my portfolio . Cheers
    Know the feeling this things like a leaking tap but if you wait a couple of year your get some bonus washers to fix it after that if it still leaks toss it out

Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see it fall below $2 again everyone is pumping their money into growth stocks like moosie and others have mentioned. I'm not one to analyze stocks with numbers but I think the buy back will slowly put the stock towards 2.20 again and hopefully people pilling in for the divi could push it to 2.25-2.30. The election will also be a big factor but I doubt we will ever see 2.50 for a year or two.

I've been tossing up over the past week whether to sell MRP and put it all into more SUM or RYM but because the divi is getting close and same for MELCA, i'm going to hold I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Please does any know how much dividend to expect, and when?
    Not sure how much and I think it's in march,