sharetrader
Page 50 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    Guru

I think we're perhaps getting to hung up on using solar to generate electricity.
    For many folk a huge amount of power is used to heat water.
    Put in a solar system to heat your water and you will enjoy large power savings without needing to engage the power companies.
    We have one, it works a treat.
    Cheers
    RTM.

I've previously had solar hot water and it was great. Solar hot water has been cost effective for years. How many people have these installed even in new houses? Neither solar hot water or home PV will be disruptive technology for power generators because people will not install them in significant numbers.

Banned

If todays downtrend continues and MRP closes lower then a covered spinning top (denoting indecision in the market) reversal has been confirmed. Looks overbought near-term, time for a breather imho. Index inclusion may give it another leg up in weeks to come. Still a great hold for those who bought nice and low or before /after elections!
    Last edited by BFG; 13-11-2014 at 10:19 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    j todays downtrend continues and MRP closes lower then a covered spinning top (denoting indecision in the market) reversal has been confirmed. Looks overbought near-term, time for a breather imho. Index inclusion may give it another leg up in weeks to come. Still a great hold for those who bought nice and low or before /after elections!
    Oh really Mr Moose i thought it just mearnt it was time to use some play money to buy a parcel to snatch the upcoming special divvy and then to dispatch it again

Banned

Always nice getting a special divvie! It looks like the run up is over but I would be surprised if she went below $3.00 again with index inclusion and that divvie up soon. Follows the US markets with investors seeking div yields and returns over growth.

Veteran novice

Here's an Aussie who's keen on MRP!

http://www.thebull.com.au/premium/a/...for-yield.html

Banned

sold 50% of my MRP today at $3.08 - I love how bulled up the bull is above $3. Was a pretty weak buy recommendation they had in March - "slightly undervalued" - up 40% since then...but fair cop to them, at least they had a weak buy rather being scardy cats like a lot were to see them fall under $2. My personal electricity pick is GNE as the gas lasts much longer than a conservative prospectus will ever recommend.

Not long until 25 November, when MRP is added to the MSCI global standard index... http://www.msci.com/eqb/gimi/stdinde...PublicList.pdf

El Toro~

27th November our time, its effect 26th US time

morningstar has lift MRP fair value to $2.9.