To all members based in Dunedin

I am looking to set-up a syndicate to potentially lease some office space in Dunedin and set-up a bit of a trading office. With Dunedin's evident oversupply of available office space, I think the shared costs against the synergies that could be achieved would be worthwhile (a place to share resources, ideas, research and network with other investors).

Ultimately the idea here is to have like minded people in the same room to bounce ideas off. It doesn't matter what you buy or sell, whether it be forex or investing in privately held start-up's. There is no requirements or expectations, doesn't matter if you are retired or using your course related costs to buy some shares. If (like me) you are sick of spending hours in your home-office pouring through numbers - driving yourself mad, then this might be for you.

The costs of something like this is completely dependent on how many people are interested. I am happy to put together some examples of properties around Dunedin that are available and put together a proposal detailing the weekly/monthly costs associated with this - so you can make a decision. A quick search of trademe property in dunedin will highlight that with 8+ people, it is very affordable compared to other cities.

Either drop me a line through sharetrader or more than happy to catch up with anyone interested over a coffee.

Cheers,
Hamish