sharetrader

Default Quadrise Fuels Internation - AIM listed company

Hi all - I thought I would share with you anexciting AIM listed share that is involved in substituting Heavy Fuel with alow cost product used in marine diesel engines, and for thermal power and steamgeneration.

The following is an excerpt from the website:
    “MSAR® is a direct low cost substitute forconventional Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO) used in marine diesel engines, and forthermal power and steam generation. MSAR® technology is supplied under licenseby AkzoNobel. It is a potential game-changer for oil refiners as it frees upvaluable distillates traditionally used for HFO manufacture, increasingprofitability without incurring significant expenditure.
    The global HFO market exceeds 600 million tonnesper annum, of which approximately one third is used in marine applications (asbunker fuel oil). The potential market for MSAR® is substantial; Quadrise isfocusing on two significant market segments:
    · Marine MSAR®fuel for marine applications: under joint development with A.P.Møller-Mærsk,the world’s leading container shipping company to displace bunker fuel oil.
    · MSAR® forstationary applications: under joint development with several major oil andpower generation companies where MSAR® could displace conventional HFO.”
    Recent testingwith several large Maersk vessels have been great and it looks like productionwill commence in early 2014. To obtain even 10% of the market share of marineapplication will see a share price many multiples from today’sprice.
    The use of theproduct as a substitue in heavy oil use has also interested Saudi oil companiesand a strategic partnership has been made in this area as well.
    As with allshares there is a risk. The share price has increased recently from 10-12p to22-24p (currently) with a recent spike to 28p. Market cap currently around 180mpounds.
    Not much brokercoverage as its on AIM and not over 500m. In my view this has great potential and I havea target price many times higher than currently. Check out the website.
    See http://www.quadrisefuels.comfor more details
    Discl – holding andlooking to add
    Bear

Came across this great article providing more detail on the potential of this sleeping giant

happy reading http://seekingalpha.com/article/1782...-in-the-making

bear

Hi all

not sure if many had a gander at this sleeping giant.

share price has moved up nicely to 35p now more than 50% since I first posted on this one. Thing is there is plenty of time left to jump aboard for those keen to invest in this AIM listed company

I predict big price movement in early part of 2014 - expecting price to be minimum 5 bagger (if not more) by this time next year

If things pan out as I expect then this is not ramping but a direct result of the roll out of this companies potential and realisation in sales and profit.

The products use in primary shipping and oil fired power stations is massive.

Product ties with Maersk and Saudi oil refineries with other shipping companies and existing refinery links with Singapore and Mexican companies.

Read the website, look and the broker reports (new one due very shortly) and tell me what you think

bear

Share Charts for Quadrise Fuels (QFI)

Share Price: 35.125 Bid: 34.75 Ask: 35.50 Change: 0.00 (0.00%)
    Spread: 0.75 Spread as %: 2.16% Open: 31.25 High: 35.25 Low: 31.25 Yesterday’s Close: 35.125