Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
34 MILLION BUCKS
With this being thrown at someone recently I would be interested to know what others would do with a windfall like that after having taken care of the family. Would you buy a bunch of PEB shares very slowly, donate to charity, drink the lot, start a cult, chuck it in the bank or buy your own island complete with flamingoes.
Just for a bit of speculative fun put your wish list to print as to how you might handle it all, you never know it might come in handy.
well 50mill this week ... got my lucky numbers picked ... 50mill I would certainly throw down $50k into the prize pool for the 2021 ASX Comp ...
put the bulk into the Company/Commercial property etc continue to invest/trade(donate a good portion of the profits to Charity each year etc) (as I enjoy keeping busy) join the Hills Golf course ... buy a decent block of lifestyle land here in Central Otago and build the nice family home ... spend heaps on our families health well & being
Help set-up my skipper in his own F.V etc ...

Mass Money gives you powers and time to do all that you can to improve ones life and others around you