sharetrader

Default TMT Technology Metals Australia Limited-Vanadium

HUGE upside potential here guys a steal @ 49c Vanadium price continues to break records $33.60lb USD (was only $20 months ago)

http://www.tmtlimited.com.au/

Market Values at only 35mill AUD

World class vanadium deposit: With Gabanintha, Technology Metals has a world class
    project and one of the highest grade undeveloped vanadium deposits globally; work to date
    has confirmed the potential for excellent metallurgical characteristics, a key factor in the
    development of this style of deposit.

recent analyst valuation-gives price target range of A$1.13 to A$1.84 based on share structures diluted for a number of
    conceptual funding scenarios - given the range of possible funding paths this needs to be
    treated with caution and used as a guide only. We would also expect this to increase with derisking
    with in particular a positive DFS.

disc-JBmurc Holds and continues to build a sizable holding in TMT
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hi JB. I'm holding TNT. .They're vanadium too. What's your opinion on them if u have an opinion? Regards

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    Hi JB. I'm holding TNT. .They're vanadium too. What's your opinion on them if u have an opinion? Regards
    Never heard of them .... TNT blockchain ?

some good reading on TMT

Recent times have seen the price of vanadium pentoxide reach close to US$30/lb, six times its sub-US$5.00/lb lows of 2016, due to supply/demand imbalances which have led to inventories being steadily drawn down since 2010. A significant cause is disruptions in supply, particularly in China, with closure of iron ore mining and smelting operations due to rationalisation in the industry and environmental issues - these magnetite iron ores are also a source of vanadium.

On the demand side we are seeing growing usage in the steel industry due to both the global growth in steel production but also with new Chinese standards requiring higher vanadium contents in steel to increase strength. The other forecast demand driver is for vanadium redox flow batteries ("VRFB"), which require high purity V2O5, with this not able to be produced from all traditional sources.

Technology Metals, with their 100% owned Gabanintha Vanadium Project in Western Australia is ideally placed to take advantage of the forecast continuing strong .prices over coming years. Having just completed a positive PFS (with an after tax NPV of A$850 million for an expected up-front capital cost of A$380 million and very competitive cash operating costs of A$5.69/lb V2O5), the Company is now undertaking a DFS due for completion in mid-2019, with the potential for first production in 2021. As part of this study Technology Metals has recently completed a resource upgrade/expansion drilling programme, which is expected to result in a significantly expanded operation than the 13 years presented in the PFS.

One feature of Gabanintha is the high quality of the concentrate and hence downstream products rpoduced from the vanadiferous titano-magnetite ore - the Company has successfully produced, on a bench scale, the high purity +99.5% V2O5 required for VRFBs and other specialty markets. As part of the DFS metallurgical test work it is planned to run a pilot scale kiln test, amongst further upstream and downstream processing optimisation test work.

Although until recently, due to depressed prices, vanadium has not been a crowd favourite, the successful financing, building and operation of TSX listed Largo Resources' (EV ~C$2 billion) Maracas Menchen Mine in Brazil shows that the right projects can get up - Maracas Menchen has a similar head grade to, and is the same style of layered gabbro mineralisation as at Gabanintha.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Sorry JB. Stock code is TNO.

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    Sorry JB. Stock code is TNO.
    Yes have briefly looked over TNO good grades, low market value my biggest issues is around Country risk South Africa has cost me many a headache with the likes of NKP ...

and now with WWI which looks like we have been getting screwed by our toll treatment operator ... !!!!!!!!

SA has just so many legal licensing issues and having to deal with the whole Black Economic Empowerment interests is a right dogs breakfast .. then you have every tribe wanting a cut if a new mine wants to progress and say get water rights ...

Only reason I invested in WWI was on how undervalued to peer Gold developers/explorers it had become ... but since then I'm down 50%+
    I have a slim hope WWI will be taken over or will sell the large Gold project and get out of SA once we have full mining licenses over the whole project have been awarded ... but who knows in SA...

Technology Metals runs ahead of the vanadium pack

https://stockhead.com.au/resources/t...vanadium-pack/

Interesting read.

NMT are splitting off there large Titanium-Vanadium project Barrambie expected Q1 2019.

They own a lot of IP for downstream products with higher pricing/margins.

Doubled my holding today ... DFS due -

recent ann

-PILOT PLANT SCALE KILN TESTWORK CONFIRMS HIGH V2O5 RECOVERY

-The MoU between TMT and CNMNC establishes a framework for ongoing discussions and negotiations aimed at delivering a definitive and binding offtake agreement

I understand MD is currently in asain .. but will be back to Noosa for Rising Resources Presentation

Marketcap only 20mill

Great post off HC ...to save time

with the up coming DFS very near I read that any vanadium pentoxide produced over the 98% attracts a price premium over the current quote mark to market 98min% currently at $8.60 / pound.

Firstly it is proven that TMT will produce 99.36%.

Can we say that TMT will produce 13,000T per year at 99.36%.

Chinese Market costs are $7-8 / pound as stated by metal bulletin.

TMT costs are max$4 - $5 per pound and will be reduced come DFS time.

15% of production nearly locked in through MOU / offtake.

TMT valued at 1.4 billion @ $13 / pound....

I would like to think that TMT has realised 15% of the 1.4 billion under current progress.

that’s a $210 million market cap.....puts TMT at approx

Approx $2.00 per share.....

anyone got got any better figures?

anyone know if TMT will attract a premium for its product? 99.36% over 98min %

Finally the downtrend may well have ended with major holder Chris Retzos buying another 630k shares (the owner of The Retzos Group, which operates more than 40 KFC restaurants in Australia and has major investments across the ASX etc)

16.5 offers being hit