sharetrader
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: NEA - Nearmap

Pe a bit high on this one for me

There is a site recommending this
    as having growth possibilities. Looks like it may be on the way up again. Any thoughts ?
    5EE4DB1F-CACA-4AFB-874D-1A19D15987B5.jpg

Still a meaty PE compared to other growth stocks with ARR on the asx, but is now in the expensive range, rather than the astronomical range, imo.

The future of this type of data is that data is being freed up (certainly in nz, LINZ provide this data for free and the quality is increasing every year). NEA have a lot of IP in their arial photography data, but i think the risk is low, as the historic aerials they have will be valuable for decades to come. Plus there will always be value in having the infrastructure to generate and sell those aerials. However, i think they'll likely see minnows nibbling at their market in the future, but probably not enough to exceed their rate of growth. Lots of opportunities in this arena.

I won't be buying, still too pricey for me, but outlook is good. Notably I've not done a lot of research into the company in a while. Probably need to read the accounts to see if there are any dangers in buying at this price.

Sorry, not PE, Price to Revenue ratio.

Excelent observations LLL. I see MUFG have got 23mil now . That is a good sign maybe .

IMO

14th most shorted stock atm (10%) so not necessarily MUFG have good intentions here.
    ASX Short Selling: All You Need to Know - Market Indexhttps://www.marketindex.com.au › short-selling

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    14th most shorted stock atm (10%) so not necessarily MUFG have good intentions here.
    ASX Short Selling: All You Need to Know - Market Indexhttps://www.marketindex.com.au › short-selling
    Ok. Good to know '¡!

Bit of a jump today.. shorters buying back in JT to repay stock? Is that how it works ?