sharetrader
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NEA - Nearmap

Banned

Up to 62 or bust I say.

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Up to 62 or bust I say.
    I disagree. It has to break 55 then the next stop would be 58.

I haven't seen this broker report mentioned on here so I guess I'll post it up for you all: http://www.nearmap.com/Investors/Fin...ystReport.aspx

Target price of 90 cents... Wouldn't that be nice?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    They are currently on a P/E of 135 (using adjusted EPS of 0.4c) - which makes this stock still hugely expensive. What was worrying is that despite an increase in revenue from 1H14 to 2H14, NPAT and EPS barely budged. So this is one stock that looks okay TA wise, but on an FA basis it looks over valued. Which may be corrected again in the new year when the 1H15 results are released. I am still out.
    Rob doesn't believe in FA KW. It's like speaking Woofinese to an ostrich; you'll end up just getting your eyes pecked out by a flightless two legged beast

They are currently on a P/E of 135 (using adjusted EPS of 0.4c) - which makes this stock still hugely expensive. What was worrying is that despite an increase in revenue from 1H14 to 2H14, NPAT and EPS barely budged. So this is one stock that looks okay TA wise, but on an FA basis it looks over valued. Which may be corrected again in the new year when the 1H15 results are released. I am still out.
    Interesting, I can't follow your working though. I can't figure out how you arrived at a P/E of 135. Where did you get the inputs for this?

Price = 54c
    EPS = 0.4c
    P/E = 54/0.4 = 135

EPS figure taken from their full year results announcement and presentation.
    Earnings per share is 2.2, not 0.4, or so it says on page 12? P/E Ratio is 24.5, as per the formula on http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/...ningsratio.asp ???

Then there's some whacked out material on page 25 that confuses me.

There was 5 million or so of profit due to a one off event. I think It was a revaluation of assets
    On my phone sorry for lack of specifics, buy all in the report. MBE is faaar more attractive both growth, revenue and organic profit

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I disagree. It has to break 55 then the next stop would be 58.

Ooooooh a temporary break through 58 cents today, what an interesting thing to occur.

Advanced Member

Got a bit of momentum going now .This has been a frustrating stock for me and chopped me around a bit .Managed to hold onto a few so hopefully this time it can carry on with it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Got a bit of momentum going now .This has been a frustrating stock for me and chopped me around a bit .Managed to hold onto a few so hopefully this time it can carry on with it.
    Going on a run up the bollinger band. If you are in short term suggest selling once it spends a few days back inside the BBs. There is a big buyer who keeps accumulating, shoving bids slowly higher to push the price up. 60 break and hold should be significant.