sharetrader
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: NEA - Nearmap

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Going on a run up the bollinger band. If you are in short term suggest selling once it spends a few days back inside the BBs. There is a big buyer who keeps accumulating, shoving bids slowly higher to push the price up. 60 break and hold should be significant.
    Thanks for the financial advice BFG.

Where may I read your requisite disclosure as an Authorised Financial Advisor?

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post

Is he actually or are you choosing to interpret his forum post like that?

Advanced Member

Thanks BFGM, no worries about the disclosure think I qualify as a sofistakated investor

Banned

I'm getting mine at the same time as you so we can trade scrolls if you so please. Good thing I'm not asking for money and also saying DYOR.

Disc - DYOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Is he actually or are you choosing to interpret his forum post like that?
    Section 10 - When person gives financial advice
    (1) A person (A) gives financial advice if A makes a recommendation or gives an opinion in relation to acquiring or disposing of (including refraining from acquiring or disposing of) a financial product.

• (2) Whether or not advice is financial advice for the purposes of this Act is not affected by how the advice is given or communicated.

(3) However, a person does not give financial advice for the purposes of this Act merely by—

• (a) providing information (for example, the cost or terms and conditions of a financial product); or

• (b) making a recommendation or giving an opinion relating to a class of financial products; or

• (c) making a recommendation or giving an opinion about the procedure for acquiring or disposing of a financial product; or

• (d) transmitting the financial advice of another person (unless A gives A's own financial advice in doing so or holds out the transmitted financial advice as A's own financial advice); or

• (e) recommending that a person consult a financial adviser.

http://legislation.govt.nz/act/publi...LM1584645.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REvmhBO99I4

Can it close above 65 cents?

Is the mcap now completely at odds with the pe ratio?

Is the sp still just riding the upper bollinger band? Lower bolly opening up, time to fall?

Is the stock overbought as per rsi?

I'm on the fence.

Slow and fast stochastic and obv have taken a wee tick down... Concerning?

Advanced Member

Looking good .

Banned

RSI and stochastic well overbought with large overhead wick on candle suggests reversal may be imminent.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    RSI and stochastic well overbought with large overhead wick on candle suggests reversal may be imminent.
    Just as a question , could you bring up a historical chart of say AAPL. Was it ever well overbought or displaying any of the above ? In its run from 10-20-40-80-100-200-300-400-500-600-700 ..?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Just as a question , could you bring up a historical chart of say AAPL. Was it ever well overbought or displaying any of the above ? In its run from 10-20-40-80-100-200-300-400-500-600-700 ..?
    Depends on whether you're using daily/weekly/monthly charts, as well as tighter or looser spreads on the inputs for RSI.

Here's a chart using defaults on daily. 2004 and 2012 are standout overbought situations where the SP went exponential and everyone got a bit ahead of themselves

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/adv...false&state=15