sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ANZ and Sharesight

I have noticed that DB broking can interact directly with sharesight (www.sharesight.co.nz), and with ANZ apparently just being a skin over top of DB broking, does anyone know if the direct interaction will work with ANZ Share and Bond trading?

Thanks

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by andysh View Post
    I have noticed that DB broking can interact directly with sharesight (www.sharesight.co.nz), and with ANZ apparently just being a skin over top of DB broking, does anyone know if the direct interaction will work with ANZ Share and Bond trading?

Thanks
    I think all the magic is done at sharesights end, not the brokers. You just advise your broker to email your contract note to your special sharesight email address at the same time they email it to you and it will be done.

I use ASB and manually forward it on but assume I could give ASB two email addresses if I so choose.
    Last edited by CJ; 05-11-2013 at 10:27 AM.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

That's what I am current doing, but there is this sharesight connect, refer: http://help.sharesight.co.nz/sharesight_connect

Guru

That's what I am current doing, but there is this sharesight connect, refer: http://help.sharesight.co.nz/sharesight_connect
    Didn't know that. Aussumed they were the same thing. I'd contact ANZ (or sharesight) and ask.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Have sent them a query, will let you know their response.

Have sent them a query, will let you know their response.
    Any response yet? Am interested also.

Nope, haven't heard anything yet.

Dilettante

Nope, haven't heard anything yet.
    They are pretty hopeless with responding. I set up a 2nd account with them a few months ago and it took several emails and about 3 weeks to get it all done.
    My wife sent an account application to them about 4 weeks ago. Was told by email to expect it to take 4-5 working days. Just received her email confirmation on Thursday of the account being operational.
    I have used them for my trades for a few years and all has been good, but their communications are not good.
    Last edited by iceman; 09-11-2013 at 10:21 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    They are pretty hopeless with responding. I set up a 2nd account with them a few months ago and it took several emails and about 3 weeks to get it all done.
    My wife sent an account application to them about 4 weeks ago. Was told by email to expect it to take 4-5 working days. Just received her email confirmation on Thursday of the account being operational.
    I have used them for my trades for a few years and all has been good, but their communications are not good.
    When a company has bad customer service you have to wonder about their priorities, like I would never invest in a company that had customer service like that.

If only there was an easy alternative to sharesight!

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    When a company has bad customer service you have to wonder about their priorities, like I would never invest in a company that had customer service like that.

If only there was an easy alternative to sharesight!
    Just to avoid confusion, I was referring to ANZ Sharetrading in my earlier post