sharetrader
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast
    Update Ready To Install

Default After Market Lounge is OPEN NOW

Hi all. I hope youre kicking back/butt with a G&T, Harvey wallbanger, Tui, Nutmeg, Sparkwhip or whatever. We are now in the twilight Lounge where repartee, wits, small insults , good and bad humor. insights about each other , shares , the neighbours odd behavior, John keys wifes mistress. Craics axemanship, Sparkys absence(whats he really doing) Snoopys Gambling problem, Lizards hardness, Percy's softness (lol) Snapitis methinking etc etc goes in safety and good jest and bad taste.

Im hoping this goes every night starting @ 5 pm . Someone can rename the lounge . One rule NO SERIOUSNESS OKKK!!! Now lossen up Esp you HOOP and Go for it.

Its ok im prepared for failure. If this doesnt fire i can harrass rampers on H/C

Smile Probably not very funny, but someone has to go first

This is a beautiful thing. So often I want to take the piss out of someone (in a good way) and hold back due to the risk of misdirecting a serious thread. I haven't got my G&T ready yet, but after this post I will be on my way to the cupboard.

Having said that, I'm sure some offence will be taken somewhere along the line - if so then the offendee and the offender should probably arrange to catch up in real life, over one of those Harvey Wallbangers.

So on that note, I would like to ask our new and very welcome friend couta1, did you make your substantial fortune as a dodgy publisher, stealing commas and full stops and re-selling them on the black market?
    http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...l=1#post441462

percy

After another day of toil and energetic commercial endeavours,I look forward to an evening of rest and relaxation,knowing I will awaken in the morning [well positioned] refreshed, and eager to take full advantage of whatever fantastic opportunities that present themselves.!

Excellent idea, Josh, let the roasting and toasting begin.

Percy, this is the lounge...undo your tie and fess up. I know it was you who enclosed a plain cover copy of Lady Chatterley's lover into the delivery of school books to Sister Guadalupes primary school in Timaru. Seven nuns were admonished severely for going over the allocated seven day allowance and 124 pages have been removed from the copy. next time you stop by please drop off another copy (in a brown paper bag please)
    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    After another day of toil and energetic commercial endeavours,I look forward to an evening of rest and relaxation,knowing I will awaken in the morning [well positioned] refreshed, and eager to take full advantage of whatever fantastic opportunities that present themselves.!
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

percy

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Percy, this is the lounge...undo your tie and fess up. I know it was you who enclosed a plain cover copy of Lady Chatterley's lover into the delivery of school books to Sister Guadalupes primary school in Timaru. Seven nuns were admonished severely for going over the allocated seven day allowance and 124 pages have been removed from the copy. next time you stop by please drop off another copy (in a brown paper bag please)
    Would one copy be enough?
    Large print?
    Or illustrated graphic novel?
    Last edited by percy; 13-11-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Its a tough audience out there tonight folks...batabing ..batabong...give the guy some credit Timmy ..he's hustling to get his money back..he made an arrangement to swap emoticons for punctuation with karlos but karlos has reneged because he got banned. Emoticons have higher resale value so he would have been on the way back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTP View Post
    This is a beautiful thing. So often I want to take the piss out of someone (in a good way) and hold back due to the risk of misdirecting a serious thread. I haven't got my G&T ready yet, but after this post I will be on my way to the cupboard.

Having said that, I'm sure some offence will be taken somewhere along the line - if so then the offendee and the offender should probably arrange to catch up in real life, over one of those Harvey Wallbangers.

So on that note, I would like to ask our new and very welcome friend couta1, did you make your substantial fortune as a dodgy publisher, stealing commas and full stops and re-selling them on the black market?
    http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...l=1#post441462
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Perfect...you don't have the one with illustrations do you...some of the nuns felt hard done by. Either that or they said they wanted to be done by a hard one..cant remember exactly...old age for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Would one copy be enough?
    Large print?
    Or illustrated graphic novel?
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Ok..as befits my elderly status I need to go to bed now so to one and all I say enjoy it while you can because it can change to **** in a flash. Nighty night.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Share Collector

Bring back Rocking! (a.k.a "awryly", "O'Reilly", "Mandy", "outtolunch" and a number of other monikers that have faded from memory...)

Sadly obliterated from the forum memory and records after one too many piss-takes...

Advanced Member

What a great idea. I can come in here with a skinful of black rum and express my angst at my other halfs clearly expressed desire to go on a "cruise". Back in the mists of time I worked on the big first class liners that plied the oceans with the rich and famous. I came here as a winger on the Dominion Monarch and managed to fall off the back. We can afford the cruise and I know exactly how to make the bst of it but I would probably prefer to tour Taihape in a wheelbarrow. I tried to convince her that we might have to share a table with David Cunliffe but that didn't work and she wouldn't believe that there are pirates in the tasman sea. Tomorrow I will try to convince her that I am about to sell all my telecom shares and buy equal amounts of WDT, CNU and PEB shares and if that doesn't convince her then I might have to chop my foot off or something
    Last edited by craic; 13-11-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Trying to get outta here

TimmyTP, Made no money from selling punctuation marks but there was a time when I worked in the copper industry turning miles of useless cabling into a wonderful fibre product which no really wanted or needed so we turned it all back into copper cabling which was miles cheaper anyways.

Update Ready To Install

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Bring back Rocking! (a.k.a "awryly", "O'Reilly", "Mandy", "outtolunch" and a number of other monikers that have faded from memory...)

Sadly obliterated from the forum memory and records after one too many piss-takes...
    Where do they come from ;"sharetraders" and where do the thread less go after they leave ? have they made a million and ship out on 5000 week holidays , eternal zimmer frame cruises or have they followed moosies trades till the tin rattles its last coin. Maybe some are lurkers here still too embarrassed to tell us they bought gambling stocks(not you steve) but def YOU Snoopy or they feel uncomfortable sharing but fine about taking peoples ex "OPINIONS". Awryly is so cool and id love to gas to Out to Lunch. I hope they arent in a little empty room.

Craic maybe if you tell your other half(did you use an axe and is one half slightly bigger that She has no chance getting near the captains table as a phalanx of zimmer frames will be aggressively maneuvering, she will lose int.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-11-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Update Ready To Install

Craic BTW i had a look at your daughters website selling quality , classy furniture etc. Impressive mate!. You seem to have a successful family what few tips can you give me for my thirteen year old daughter. I know im too soft, my own discipline isnt good and because im 59 she doesn't want to be seen near her "grandfather"

Update Ready To Install

Birman Boy .......I said BIRMAN BOY!!!! wakey wakey time to go to the loo.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 13-11-2013 at 11:11 PM.