sharetrader
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good fee for a days work ....must be a secret project for Jacinda
    LOL I wish. I'd spend a day or two talking to her for free if I thought she'd listen to what I had to say. Thankfully our mate Chris Luxon has her ear so hopefully she's listening to him and hopefully he's not talking about more greenwashing nonsense.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

Last edited by minimoke; 16-07-2019 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Deleted due to foul censorship by STMOD

Veteran novice

Do you normally stop at one bottle, mini? If not, it's not a problem.

Update Ready To Install

Rocket Lab launching today, re 5pm first window, with 13 tiny satellites payload.
    You can watch here below.
    here

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Knew there was a reason I liked Megan. Single guys take notes. I have seen research which shows while out on a walk strangers are 41 times more likely to stop and talk to you if you are walking a dog. Even more likely if its a cute tri coloured Beagle

Update Ready To Install

i knew a dog loving lady , beware of them they are obsessive and slaves to their dogs, you will never get a lookin let alone a bone in.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 14-12-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    i knew a dog loving lady , beware of them they are obsessive and slaves to their dogs, you will never get a lookin let alone a bone in.
    Absolute classic.
    I reckon if Megan had of taken her Beagle she could have told it to "sick" the Queens Corgi's and then the fur really would have flown lol
    https://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainm...cid=spartandhp

Update Ready To Install

Heehee
    "The Queen told Meghan that she's 'destroyed Harry' by coming between him and Prince William and Kate."

On a different note . fantastic that kiwi George Bennett is still 4th on the Tour De France.Anyone know if this is the best that a kiwi has done? he's hanging in there after 5 or 6 days but slipped a little in time from 25 secs off the yellow jersey to 40-50 secs.

Update Ready To Install

George Bennett still in 4th place after a week. Over 200km and about 5.hours today, top speed 74km. The race is 3460 KM long over 21 days! Winner gets 500, 000 Euro.
    A breakaway of just two guys for nearly all of it, pretty impressive. It gets tougher and tougher from here on and the last week the climbs are steeper and more frequent. Great to hear GB mentioned on the hews today.

Update Ready To Install

Alot of top riders caught out today as the race separated into 4 groups after surprise breakaways . George Bennett one of the unfortunate ,getting left in the last group with one team member who was no use to him.So he has dropped from 4th to way down the order and cant see him coming back atp. Int though that one of his team (there are 22 teams of 8 riders each) won the stage , a cycle cross world champion on his first tour. there is at least one other kiwi racing, will check out were he is coming.

Advanced Member

Alot of top riders caught out today as the race separated into 4 groups after surprise breakaways . George Bennett one of the unfortunate ,getting left in the last group with one team member who was no use to him.So he has dropped from 4th to way down the order and cant see him coming back atp. Int though that one of his team (there are 22 teams of 8 riders each) won the stage , a cycle cross world champion on his first tour. there is at least one other kiwi racing, will check out were he is coming.
    He didn't get left behind he was being used as a domestic , going back to get water bottles for the team .... then the peleton split . Why they were using someone so high up on GC as a domestic is a mystery they could have used him if something happened to their other top rider ...... Poor team call this one.

Update Ready To Install

Thanks for that detail stop loss. I think the timing of the breakout was bad luck for Bennett.Thats weird using him as a "domestic". Am enjoying the commentary on le tour, very knowledgeable and enjoyable former competitors, both?Know who they are?Thanks.

Advanced Member

Thanks for that detail stop loss. I think the timing of the breakout was bad luck for Bennett.Thats weird using him as a "domestic". Am enjoying the commentary on le tour, very knowledgeable and enjoyable former competitors, both?Know who they are?Thanks.
    If you are watching this via sky nz you will have 2 aussie commentators . Matthew Keenan who to the best of my knowledge is just a commentator and Robbie McEwen , who rode TDF 12 times and was one of the best sprinters in his day .

Update Ready To Install

Yep sky where were you watching? It made TV one sportsnews tonite.Seems there was miscommunication and it wasn't supposed to be George Bennett doing the domestic duty.I guess we will prob never know.