sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sgt Pepper how do you arrive at HNZ having a good prospect of being $3 in 2 years? I hope it does but i have a much more conservative figure. It looks to me that you have a very risky portfolio full of speculative/ high risk stocks.

Born2invest can you suggest a stock worth looking at? If i remember correctly don't you use a dividend discount model aiming for 15%? I tried running something similar and by it just about everything is over valued due to the high PE's of the market at this time. Although i'm really just looking in NZ i guess there might be some overseas.

born2invest

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Born2invest can you suggest a stock worth looking at? If i remember correctly don't you use a dividend discount model aiming for 15%? I tried running something similar and by it just about everything is over valued due to the high PE's of the market at this time. Although i'm really just looking in NZ i guess there might be some overseas.
    You remember well

Normally no one listens to me! Yes that is correct I use a DDM to aim for 15%

I also agree I'm finding it very hard to find anything that comes close to being something that I consider a good price to pay. But I'm happy to wait rather than start trying to make money in a way that I don't fully understand. Patience is something I'm good at. Sometimes too good that I don't buy anything even though in hindsight I should have.

Here is my watchlist that I keep on my ASB account:

NZX watchlist-

ANZ
    FRE
    MFT
    POT
    RYM
    SUM

ASX watchlist-

AUB
    CCP
    DLX
    FXL
    NHF
    OFX
    RHC
    RWH
    SDF
    SGH
    SNL
    VRT

I currently own CCP & SNL
    Last edited by born2invest; 28-11-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Thanks for the feedback. I too have RYM and SUM on my watchlist.