sharetrader
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Thanks for the link KW.
    We will most probably see more such notices as KME move more of their business on line.
    The next six months to a year will determine whether the move to on line tutoring is working or not.
    Having seen school libraries getting boys to read via tablets, rather than books,I feel the online model is the correct way to go.
    It will then be very scalable,which will be most rewarding to us KME shareholders.

percy

Great result out today.
    But wait there's more............... They are going to pay a divie......
    The chairman's commentary is very enlightening for any one trying to understand how KME are transforming themselves from classroom to online.
    Although early days I feel they are on track,and the model will be able to be scaled up with fantastic results.

percy

Well Storm McGrath must have come over well when he presented at the Pie conference.
    Buyers have taken out all the sellers,and the last sale was at 41 cents !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well Storm McGrath must have come over well when he presented at the Pie conference.
    Buyers have taken out all the sellers,and the last sale was at 41 cents !!!!
    Fair dinkum, ripper! Even me, a late comer to the party is enjoying a decent profit. Should have listened to you 6 months ago.
    While FY15 profit will assign a reasonable pe and yield, the real story will be the growth in FY16 as the gold franchises and on-line contribute.
    I was at the pie conference and had a chance to talk to Storm. He is clearly passionate about the what they do and very much focused on making it a successful business. Storm has really turned the business around and he is always looking for opportunities to leverage the product. We should see some new initiatives that leverage the online platform to drive further growth along with new master franchises in new territories.
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

percy

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    Fair dinkum, ripper! Even me, a late comer to the party is enjoying a decent profit. Should have listened to you 6 months ago.
    While FY15 profit will assign a reasonable pe and yield, the real story will be the growth in FY16 as the gold franchises and on-line contribute.
    I was at the pie conference and had a chance to talk to Storm. He is clearly passionate about the what they do and very much focused on making it a successful business. Storm has really turned the business around and he is always looking for opportunities to leverage the product. We should see some new initiatives that leverage the online platform to drive further growth along with new master franchises in new territories.
    Thanks for the update Noodles.
    Appears we are well positioned.!!!! lol.

percy

May I extend a warm welcome to the new bidder for 100,000 shares at 40 cents.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    May I extend a warm welcome to the new bidder for 100,000 shares at 40 cents.
    Nice to see he/she/it/up their bid to 41 cents.
    I wonder whether they will increase it to 42 cents to take out the keen seller with 337 shares?
    Then if they get the buying bug they may take the seller with 3,000 out at 43 cents>>..??

percy

And so it to pass that 20,000 shares went through at 44 cents today.If it is a new shareholder,welcome.!!!

Mike King over at fool.com give KME a mention in this post
    http://www.fool.com.au/2015/04/23/2-...our-watchlist/
    No advice here. Just banter. DYOR

percy

Share price today at 55cents appears to have reacted to Imran Khan's HC posts on the excellent progress KME are having building their "Gold Partners."
    Well worth a read.Imran Khan's posts are always spot on.