sharetrader
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OK just checked on the headlines this time of year. I think they are on the cusp .... of something but heavens knows what

2014: Mercer Group well positioned for growth

2013: Mercer reports strong progress in 2013

2012: Mercer back in black

2011: No headline could hold embarrassment of a $9m loss

2010: No headline could hold embarrassment of a $3m loss

IMO the only thing keeping MGL together over the last couple of years in the exercise of ex options , extended banking loans and "new" bank facilities , increased T O in a announced way just has not eventuated.

IMO

Still have my tiny toe holding in case one of their ventures takes off. Maybe a broom laced with Frontline needs to be swept through the Head office. You'd think the stainless division for one would be v creaming it with all the work in milk powder drying factories etc going on.

Head office management have a HUGE sense of entitlement is the insider word I got. That and NFI what they're doing.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Head office management have a HUGE sense of entitlement is the insider word I got. That and NFI what they're doing.
    "Mr shephard is also entitled to 1% of the shares after the AGM on the first,2nd and 3rd anniversary of his appointment and in 2014 he was issued 2,396,957 shares in accordance with note 27. The Group is required to pay tax on the shares.

n feb 2014 Mr R Shephard execised 14,285.714 options which raised $1,000,000."
    At 30th June Mr shepherd has options to purchase 11,764,706 shares @ 8.5c on 2 Dec 2014

IMO

Weird i cant find specific details re what salaries etc management earn, surely that is requirement in an annual report.
    All i can find is Key management personnel compensation and some figs that add up to $1,885,000.

Any one more savvy re this requirement have some comments? be appreciated. Trying to find out besides all the shares and options Shepherd and co are feeding themselves on.

As far as I know they are required by law to disclose the numbers of staff in salary bands within a range of $10,000 for all staff earning over $100,000. Everyone else seems to make that disclosure don't they ??

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Weird i cant find specific details re what salaries etc management earn, surely that is requirement in an annual report.
    All i can find is Key management personnel compensation and some figs that add up to $1,885,000.

Any one more savvy re this requirement have some comments? be appreciated. Trying to find out besides all the shares and options Shepherd and co are feeding themselves on.
    I could only find the same as you.Bit naughty putting it all together.
    I wonder whether Milford will be linning up to buy more shares off Shephard at 16 cents once he has converted them at 8.5 cents.?
    Last edited by percy; 05-09-2014 at 10:07 AM.

IMO

Have emailed NZX re this. Would be easy money eh percy. "Huge sense of entitlement" could be. Maybe Milford and us could call a meeting and roll some folks if this is under performing and management are over rewarding themselves;IF.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Have emailed NZX re this. Would be easy money eh percy. "Huge sense of entitlement" could be. Maybe Milford and us could call a meeting and roll some folks if this is under performing and management are over rewarding themselves;IF.
    After writing four different replies I think ,to save myself from being sued,I will just say "no comment."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

IMO

Maybe 3 would have sufficed lol