sharetrader
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_E7hRdYb5o
    For some strange reason that I can't possibly explain for legal reasons, this short clip seems appropriate.

IMO

Ooooh very mischievous I know you don't mean Percy Rog

IMO

Well got a reply . Seems they don't have to disclose what individuals esp CEO are earning!!! So we don't know what Shephards income is on top of his shares/options; doesn't give one confidence. and wheres the transparency?

Good afternoon

Thank you for your email.

The requirement for a company to include in the annual report the number of employees (not being directors of the company) who received remuneration in excess of $100,000 pa and the total remuneration of each Director is a Companies Act requirement, rather than a Listing Rules requirement.

Please see section 211 Companies Act 1993 - http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/p...DLM321118.html

I note that at page 19 and page 21 of Mercer Group Limited's annual report has included this information. Please see attached.

Please let me know If you consider any further information should have been disclosed.

Kind regards,

Kate Maclean
    LEGAL OFFICER

Last edited by Joshuatree; 06-09-2014 at 08:37 AM.

percy

As Mr.Shepherd "is a director" I think his total remuneration should be shown,as should each director's,rather than grouping them together.

IMO

Cheers percy have emailed back re this and saying i have never not been able to see what the CEO, CFO's etc remuneration package is and that surely that is a legal requirement.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Cheers percy have emailed back re this and saying i have never not been able to see what the CEO, CFO's etc remuneration package is and that surely that is a legal requirement.
    I think you must qualify it "as he is a director",and to comply with the companies act each director's remuneration should be given.
    They have set out all his options very clearly,however they are only part of Shepherd remumeration.COE,director,options all add up to total remuneration.

percy

And so the fun continues??????
    Today's announcement takes the "Percy Award" for lack of information.!!!
    A Dowman paid $1 in full for 1,785,714 options.....
    What was not stated was the price they convert at,or the date they expire.!!!!
    Last edited by percy; 25-09-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    And so the fun continues??????
    Today's announcement takes the "Percy Award" for lack of information.!!!
    A Dowman paid $1 in full for 1,785,714 options.....
    What was not stated was the price they convert at,or the date they expire.!!!!
    Weird ....just got an email from Linkedin suggesting I connect with Alan Dowman because I might know him

LinkedIn must think we have something in common ....ha ha

Percy, no idea what the answer to your query is. Maybe in next Annual Report
    Last edited by winner69; 25-09-2014 at 09:08 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I think you must qualify it "as he is a director",and to comply with the companies act each director's remuneration should be given.
    They have set out all his options very clearly,however they are only part of Shepherd remumeration.COE,director,options all add up to total remuneration.
    I tried again with NZX but no reply2nd time. Do you want to have ago, maybe percy? You'd make more sense. Be good to find out ire the sense of "entitlement" .

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I tried again with NZX but no reply2nd time. Do you want to have ago, maybe percy? You'd make more sense. Be good to find out ire the sense of "entitlement" .
    See how I go on Monday,I will ring the company secretary,see whether he/she/it gives me the information.
    Can't be bothered ringing NZX, as they will only muck me around.
    I don't hold shares in Mercer.
    Could be fun if any one has funds with Milford,to give them a ring and ask if they know the details.Would expect Milford would/should get answers quicker than us.