sharetrader
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Percy mate...just a heads-up. The former accountant of Mercer is a friend of mine and this really is a DOG of a thing and nothing has changed since he left...if anything its got worse. Senior management wouldn't know **** from clay if they fell into it and certainly wouldn't have the faintest idea how to manage their way out of it..is the word I got on this flea ridden mongrel.
    STRONG WORDS here Roger , from my knowledge this co is run by the Ch-Ch mafia and very keen to make a go of it now that the SCF situation has been sorted.

Just reporting what I was told in good faith. He's a good bloke and a straight shooter and doesn't talk B.S. in my opinion.

Guru

Just reporting what I was told in good faith. He's a good bloke and a straight shooter and doesn't talk B.S. in my opinion.
    Be very careful here, he could be traced and charged with slander/defimation or something a very expensive exercise for him.

Percy mate...just a heads-up. The former accountant of Mercer is a friend of mine and this really is a DOG of a thing and nothing has changed since he left...if anything its got worse. Senior management wouldn't know **** from clay if they fell into it and certainly wouldn't have the faintest idea how to manage their way out of it..is the word I got on this flea ridden mongrel.
    Mercer has changed a lot over the last year. Are you sure your information isn't historical, as in dated?

Sorry but I'm not going to elaborate any further on what I've already posted.
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-05-2014 at 11:19 AM.

percy

Sorry but I'm not going to elaborate any further on what I've already posted.
    Thank you for your thoughts.
    I note they were addressed to me and are historical.
    Zigzag.Hope you are right.

At least they are profitable now.

I always get Methven and Mercer mixed up .....oh well they both do steel things around the kitchen and like places

Maybe they should merge

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    At least they are profitable now.

I always get Methven and Mercer mixed up .....oh well they both do steel things around the kitchen and like places

Maybe they should merge
    You remind me of the blonde who had C & A marked on her knickers so she put them on right way round.!!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    You remind me of the blonde who had C & A marked on her knickers so she put them on right way round.!!
    Sorry Percy I don't get it

Googled C&A and freedictionary.com gave me a list of what it could stand for but couldn't see any relevance to a blonde's knickers

At least a Mercer sinktop migh have Methven taps attached

percy

[QUOTE=winner69;480489]Sorry Percy I don't get it

Googled C&A and freedictionary.com gave me a list of what it could stand for but couldn't see any relevance to a blonde's knickers

Keep working on it!!!