sharetrader
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Guru

MGL @ 18 month high circa .30 obviously punters are following the new appointment to the top table, has doubled in the last couple of months, interesting one to watch .

Legend

I think H&C including the acquired businesses shot into the H&C division are probably looking quite good and the saviour
    for MGL & it's forward growth and prospects, but offshore travel restrictions are probably the problem

The new shareholder they saw in recently is also a new larger holder in MOA (& is taking up MOA rights & rights not taken up
    by other holders) - from reading announcements
    Last edited by nztx; 16-04-2020 at 05:54 PM. Reason: add more

MGL will be changing its name to MHM Automation Limited, and ticker code to MHM.

Turnaround story on track.

Up 45% in the last two days - pleased I bought some of these some months back.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    MGL will be changing its name to MHM Automation Limited, and ticker code to MHM.

Turnaround story on track.

Up 45% in the last two days - pleased I bought some of these some months back.
    Savvy buying.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Savvy buying.
    Wouldn't be pushing this one too high from here based on its history ( 30 odd years of what ? ) best buying was in March-April imo when I noted this board of moves afoot !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Wouldn't be pushing this one too high from here based on its history ( 30 odd years of what ? ) best buying was in March-April imo when I noted this board of moves afoot !
    Good reason to be cautious on that basis. However the company has undergone a reasonably dramatic refocus which is bearing fruit with 80% of sales now coming from the automation division. Even at .35c market cap is still only $22m. From yesterdays full year...

o Revenue of $51.6m, an increase of 35% over the prior year
    o Automation 81% of group sales revenue vs 61% for the prior year
    o Automation revenue increased 79%
    o EBITDA $2.4m a 199% increase on the prior year's EBITDA of $0.8m
    o After tax profit was $0.9m, an increase of $1.9m on the prior year.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Good reason to be cautious on that basis. However the company has undergone a reasonably dramatic refocus which is bearing fruit with 80% of sales now coming from the automation division. Even at .35c market cap is still only $22m. From yesterdays full year...

o Revenue of $51.6m, an increase of 35% over the prior year
    o Automation 81% of group sales revenue vs 61% for the prior year
    o Automation revenue increased 79%
    o EBITDA $2.4m a 199% increase on the prior year's EBITDA of $0.8m
    o After tax profit was $0.9m, an increase of $1.9m on the prior year.
    IMO they are trying to mussel in to markets where there are established suppliers who have business relationships for decades, whats their point of difference-- a one stop shop-- not good enough to my liking.

IMO they are trying to mussel in to markets where there are established suppliers who have business relationships for decades, whats their point of difference-- a one stop shop-- not good enough to my liking.
    You may be right whatsup, but it's a good sign when the chairman is buying on market post the full year.

Finished up 19% for the day. Happy.

With the change of focus I'm very bullish on this "new company" . Hopefully will see the EBITDA growing in the 100%+ range over next few years as margins improve

Legend

Haha .. yes fair call too

Traders & Investors riding the bumps & highs could have done very well with good timed moves here