sharetrader
Page 21 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Well according to the radio this morning we did see a record high against the Aussie. My system says the low was 1.0342 & I thought we got about 10bps lower 2 nights ago? Anyway hardly moved. Have we now seen the highs? ;-)
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Could this fruit fly thing hurt the Kiwi? I they find more, its certainly possible.
    Lets hope for our grower's sake its a rogue that has been found & there aren't others that can breed.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

US backing away from raising interest rates. Not sure what this means for the Aussie/Kiwi cross?
    Both should strengthen you would think.
    New highs last night I think.
    Will we break 98c?

Yep there Superfund policy is fantastic & is a huge boost to markets with an incredible amount of funds under management to invest.
    So far the ASB guy has got it right, lets see if that was indeed a top. Its pulled back a little.
    I'm out of the money & almost got stopped out last night, but survived & its looking a bit better now.

Yeah you would think those tax receipts are going to decline from the dairy industry in particular.
    No doubt they will sell of State Housing & make a book profit to get a surplus!

Nice move last night, finally in the money! Maybe this ASB guy was onto something! Always loved the ASB ! LOL

Yeah I can't see it either, but you never know I suppose. I would suggest they will be conservative.

I jobbed my position out yesterday at 1.0425 as I want to reset lower, so trying to do that now. ;-)

Hey Snapiti, when is Fonterra supposed to confirm that payout number?

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    In this case they have no choice but to be conservative

Ahh see it was released today & maintained at $4.70 as expected.

I'm back in at a better level, so will now sit tight for a bit.
    Just got an update from NAB with a view that the Aussie at 78c is fairly valued.
    Interesting & in comparison to the Kiwi is it under valued?
    I obviously think so. ;-)