sharetrader
Page 74 of 87 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Probably, it is a good dividend stock and I like getting dividends. But the dividend was better spent elsewhere. In the same time-frame, many NZ growth stocks have far, far exceeded ANZ's return. Ita a good dividend stock - I take the dividend.
    I always take the DRP but I do wonder if it is better to have the cash and make your own investment decisions as and when you see vale wherever it is

ANZ and WBC which one will you go for ?

I see the AU listing has broken down through a lot of resistance (~450k shares) at $15.50...I wonder what's going on.

Any update on deferred dividends?

Interesting to me that banks aren't finding love when the wider market is pricing a V.

Guru

trade the banks never hold... trouble is there always trouble in the banks...... Dividend? your kidding... well i think that over the NEXT 9 year these stock are very very tradeable.... note to one self if still not retired ... sell everything before the next crisis... war with china?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Tomtom View Post

Interesting to me that banks aren't finding love when the wider market is pricing a V.
    from memory they said they would be reviewing Dividends etc again in August 2020

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Tomtom View Post

Financial year ends 30 September. I wouldn't expect any news on dividends until the results announcement in November.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Financial year ends 30 September. I wouldn't expect any news on dividends until the results announcement in November.
    Agreed. Its not going to be clear how the auzi economy is doing until their job seeker scheme ends - at the end of Sept. Even then you are not going to have good clarity for a few months as a post JS period occurs and is then reported on.

Guru

FED news on US bank stress tests coming over the wires and possible restrictions on dividend payments may have some influence on Aussi bank share prices going forward.

Guru

More relief payments trickling out in the news with the second round of lockdowns. Loan deferrals extended etc.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 08-07-2020 at 07:28 AM.