sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    IMO

Hi SF I've been so close to buying this a few times , but questions over management (JV stuff up and other things) .Am watching for a consolidation and momentum change looking really weak atm why?

IMO

Its held back more from OPERATING in China imo as its an Australian company . We know some extremely dodgy things go on there that are called criminal here; diff culture ;diff rules. Two directors maybe 3 look like ex patriat chinese maybe; brought on board re 2013?

Vmoto was formed in Aus in 2002 and backdoor listed on ASX in 2006. It bought its first manufacturing (assembly plant in China) and commenced construction of its own bikes in 2008. It bought CSR a spanish scooter and all terrain company in 2008.

It got approval of China compulsory certification and ISO 9001 in 2009 and opened a banking facility there then too It bought 60% of german Emax scooter co and commenced construction of its stage 2 of its manufacturing facility in nanjing.

In 2011 it dual listed on AIM London. In 2013 it launched its own 2 wheel scooter and opened its flagship store in nanjing. Maiden profit 2013. In 2014 it acquied the ill fated Nanging Haiyong tech.

Etc etc
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 05-11-2015 at 05:36 PM.

IMO

Completely diff setup to SBB in my opinion. SBB a Chinese company that listed in AUS one reason i believe to pay less tax..Immediately all the chinese escrow holders sold out except for Ceo Ji Ayin(sp) who holds 55% and is in firm control with i think 1 puppet Aus director who resigned(replaced?). Top 20 own 76.35 . I think he will buy out shareholders for pittance next year or so.

VMT which as i point out above listed here in 2006 after forming in 2002, and set up production in china; top 20 hold 42.79%, computershare acc 12.34% ,Zhang 3% Wu 2.51% ,R.Gore 2.3% T fahrey (sp) 1.84%. Some of chinese directors look like they've lived overseas for much of their prof life .etc No controlling stake held by management.

The nanging con cost followed by the cancelation of listing on AIM has caused a loss of confidence atp.

VMT seems to be having a bit of a bounce lately. A bit more visibility due to the AU website release I guess (http://www.vmotoonline.com/).
    Last edited by ShareFodder; 08-12-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Completely diff setup to SBB in my opinion. SBB a Chinese company that listed in AUS one reason i believe to pay less tax..Immediately all the chinese escrow holders sold out except for Ceo Ji Ayin(sp) who holds 55% and is in firm control with i think 1 puppet Aus director who resigned(replaced?). Top 20 own 76.35 . I think he will buy out shareholders for pittance next year or so.

VMT which as i point out above listed here in 2006 after forming in 2002, and set up production in china; top 20 hold 42.79%, computershare acc 12.34% ,Zhang 3% Wu 2.51% ,R.Gore 2.3% T fahrey (sp) 1.84%. Some of chinese directors look like they've lived overseas for much of their prof life .etc No controlling stake held by management.

The nanging con cost followed by the cancelation of listing on AIM has caused a loss of confidence atp.
    Confidence rebounding in this stock. Announcement of a JV for the contract manufacturing Power Eagle business looks like very positive news

Anyone still following this? Has been doing well since the horrible crash between 2016-2017