sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unfortunately these are not VMT. One is from a Swiss competitor. Not sure about the other. VMT is focusing most of its attention on getting penetration into China at the moment.

Decent announcement recently - distribution agreement signed to sell 1,200 units in Vietnem by 31 August 2015, Also samples sent to a distributer in Taiwan and a new foldable scooter released.
    Chart looking great - quarterly expected this coming week. Will be interesting to see if the opening of new stores has offset downturn aused by Chinese new year and winter.

Cash flow positive and profitable for the quarter. One additional retail store opened this month. Very happy holder

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Its gone into a trading halt pending the appointment of an additional director - wouldnt have thought that this would be market sensitive? Who are they appointing, the Chinese Premier?
    Hi KW , yes I thought that most unusual . The only thing I could think of new director coming on board and taking a significant stake in the company . Anyway we shall find out tomorrow .

I am really excite about the growth prospects of this company. 16 stores in China, opening to Indonesia and Thailand. Asia survives on scooter power due to congestion. they are also popular in Europe and the UK.

IMO

I have read there is an est 200 million Ebikes (bicycles and scooters) in China atp; thats a lot of comp for little VMT; can they get their economies of scale up to compete?

IMO

I have read there is an est 200 million Ebikes (bicycles and scooters) in China atp; thats a lot of comp for little VMT; can they get their economies of scale up to compete?

Advanced Member

This popped up on my watchlist due to its increasing revenue, cashflow and margins. Seems to be a nice 1-2 years play. The product itself doesn't look to bad either.

Advanced Member

Still haven't bought in but now might be the time after a share consolidation and funds raised today at 45c.

Is it just me or is this company getting pretty cheap. There are still forecasting 4-6m NPAT for 2015 which is about 3c per share or a p/e of about 8?