sharetrader

Thread: Hello to all

Default Hello to all

Hi Everyone

I haven't introduced myself before so here I go...

My background...I studied a BCOM majoring in Accounting and Finance. At the moment I'm current working for a CA firm in business advisory services. Last year I was consuming with passing the dreaded CA (PCE) exam to become a CA. With alot of spare time now I'm focusing more on the share market and putting theory to practice (if you can say that).

At work I handle tax for high wealth individuals that hold investments with fund managers (Craigs, JBwere etc). I like going through the reports and seeing what they purchased or sold and the gains (and sometimes big losses) came from. Obviously international tax (FIF and CFC) for investments is one area I have experience in.

I currently hold a small portfolio and will be looking to expand on this during the year as opportunities arise.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brend View Post
    Hi Everyone

I haven't introduced myself before so here I go...

My background...I studied a BCOM majoring in Accounting and Finance. At the moment I'm current working for a CA firm in business advisory services. Last year I was consuming with passing the dreaded CA (PCE) exam to become a CA. With alot of spare time now I'm focusing more on the share market and putting theory to practice (if you can say that).

At work I handle tax for high wealth individuals that hold investments with fund managers (Craigs, JBwere etc). I like going through the reports and seeing what they purchased or sold and the gains (and sometimes big losses) came from. Obviously international tax (FIF and CFC) for investments is one area I have experience in.

I currently hold a small portfolio and will be looking to expand on this during the year as opportunities arise.

Thanks
    Welcome on board
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu